I couldnt resist!

Diggly

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Was in MA (lfs) a month ago and I saw this baby tiger oscar who was about 2 inches big and once he looked at me I just couldnt leave him there! He was really fiesty too barging the others out of his way for food and generally looked nawty so I new he would keep me entertained too!

He is now in my 120 gallon tank alongside 4 tinfoil barbs, 3 gouramis (all grown up 1 is a 3 spot and the other 2 are golds), 2 bloody parrots and a featherfin syno. I am hoping this setup will be ok as the fish should be too big to cause any real problems and the tank should be big enough to give them all space - if not I will just have to get another

He was added in after all the other fish and boy has he grown! Dont worry pics will be inc very soon!!

Edit: oops I forgot my 2 clown loaches but these are both adult size don't tell them!

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't want to dampen your excitement about your new oscar..... but I'm pretty sure that having an oscar with bps will spell disaster for the bps. :-\

Diggly

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Well that's why I am asking advice now so I can get another tank if need be

izzyfishfarmer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I would get another tank just sounds like an awesome idea

Diggly

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
any excuse for a new tank

Chicklette

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The oscar might be okay with the BP but I think you should get another tank. He might get aggressive with the BP. The BP won't be able to fight back with their mouth.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads