10 Gallon Tank I can't upgrade my 10 gallon convict cichlid tank

ideal

I have one female pink convict cichlid in a 10 gallon tank. I really want to upgrade it because a 10 gallon is too small but my father won't let me get a bigger tank and I can't move out for another year. I was wondering if there was anything I could do in this scenario or if I should look for someone to take my fish. She is active and responsive and doesn't seem stressed at all with this 10 gallon, I just know that convicts in general should have bigger tanks. Side note, she is also very aggressive and ate her other 2 siblings when they were very small fry, so I think it might be hard to get someone to take her. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Fishjunkiejimmy

Have u ever heard this saying before sometimes it’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission? Basically what I’m getting at is get the bigger tank and once it’s all done probably get a bit of grief but not have to get rid of the tank and put it somewhere where it’s not in his direct line of sight
It’s just what I did when I was 15 and had an Oscar living in a ten gallon tank but the difference I guess is that my mom had giving me incorrect information and said the Oscar would grow only as big as the tank would let it and we all know that’s very untrue myth and that was my argument for the bigger tank when she seen it cause I didn’t even have it out of sight it was in the living room

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishjunkiejimmy
Replies
Views
Fishjunkiejimmy
  • Question
Replies
Views
Longfamilyaquarium
  • Question