I bought another tank... (0-0 )

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I was shopping at Petco (I know its quarantine, I was getting food). I saw a 50% sale on the rimless tanks. I just grabbed the 10 gallon and got it. Without even knowing what I had done. I don't know. But I'm not returning it lol. Not gonna use as quarantine either. I want to do something nice with it. I have a betta that really needs a tank do over.

juniperlea

Well Known
Reaction score
Good for you! I like 10 g tanks..... A betta can hang out everywhere and other species can hang out in the middle or the bottom. You could add a few middle feeders (WCMM, Rasboras and a few bottom feeders (corries). If you're shopping Big Box Pet, avoid Sunburst platys though.

OP
DollyDolly

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
juniperlea said:
Good for you! I like 10 g tanks..... A betta can hang out everywhere and other species can hang out in the middle or the bottom. You could add a few middle feeders (WCMM, Rasboras and a few bottom feeders (corries). If you're shopping Big Box Pet, avoid Sunburst platys though.
K thanks

OP
DollyDolly

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
pattersonbear said:
I would give it a really cool aquascape and put the betta in it with 6 pygmy corys
What I'm thinking of doing is. My betta right now his tank is in terrible shape and I have a tank with 5 ember tetras. I think I'm gonna put em all in the 10 gallon and make a cool aquascape. I have a couple plants that need to grow in and some left over dragon stone

Edit: Ill make one of the tanks into a QT tank

OP
DollyDolly

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
pattersonbear said:
Just make sure to add more embers so that it's a full school
I will it was a 5 gallon so it would be overstocked

New Threads