I bet nobody has what I have!

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I own chickens. Yep I own 11 silkies. They feel like a cat and there feathers are not really like feathers. My mom has plymouth barred rocks and they are nasty buggers. Mine are cute a friendly. Anyone else own chickens?

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Some close friends of my parents have a big chicken coop with about 30-40 chickens.
Tom

Sabi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I own chickens. I've hamburg, polish bantams white susex and some normal. I had silkies before ( i buy 1-2 week old chicks) but they never survived...

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
We used to have a stray rooster that hung out in our yard back home a long time ago, we named him Rudy. Our golden retriever got ahold of him one day though... He ended up being safe, but we figured we better trap him and get him to a farm.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They are big now. I have someone comming over friday to take some. I have a email on another site to show you. It makes me proud to be the daddy of this little bird.

Good luck finding homes for your boys. The birds I got from you are doing great. 1 or the 4 was a boy, which i knew anyway but my son had to have the black one, lol. i found a great home for him with a family who had been looking for a black silkie roo to go with their new black silkie hen. they were thrilled when i just gave him to them. i met them at a chicken show where we took a 1st place with the partridge silkie pullet i got from you. Thanks again. Take care.

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi there ;D My aunt has silkies.. and they are beautiful chickens too! Wish I had some photos of them to show you. Do you have any photos of your silkies to share?
~ kate

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
This is them as babies. I will get pics up tomorrow I hope to show you what they look like now

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
inuyasha_lover_21 said:
This is them as babies. I will get pics up tomorrow I hope to show you what they look like now
ohhh they are darling!! :;a .... yes, show us the updated photos ! ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom