I Am Nyda Love My Green Corydoras Been Removing Eggs For A Few Months..‍♀️so So Luck But Rewarding Important

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Nyda, Mar 15, 2019.

1. NydaNew MemberMember

I have learned if you put a net or other under the eggs and roll down.....done all at once. Of course shut down water flow and they fall right in!! I wonder, should I wear gloves?

2. AJEFishlore VIPMember

Not unless you have cuts on you arms or hands, welcome to fish lore!

3. NydaNew MemberMember

CORY CATFISH BORN COLD AND ALIVE AFTER 10 DAYS NO SUPPORT
    I’m so darn happy to be in contact with other people that like Fish is much as I do, most of my people don’t understand what I’m doing. My newest question, I had a fish hatch after 11 days in stagnant water with no heat and no bubbler, one fish, I just happened to look into that bowl I just hadn’t thrown it out,(” no eggs hatched LOL”) what do you think of that? Next, I got this one baby Fry, I’ve never used a Heater, ever with my Cory catfish the temperature is about 70* do I need a heater for this baby? Thank you very much appreciate it! Since he was born cold should I keep them cold? And how fast do I heat it and how do I control that? Thank you guys, folks, women everyone of all ages?!?!‍♀️

Attached Files:

4. SwlwsValued MemberMember

A belated Welcome to Fishlore and a congratulations on the baby corys! I hope they continue growing safe and healthy. I don't have any experience on raising babies so I will leave that for the experts :p

5. Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

Greetings and welcome to Fishlore :)

I love the greens. Congrats on the babies :)