I am loving this plant!

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by frampy, Aug 2, 2015.

1. frampy

frampyWell Known MemberMember

I got some limnophilia aromatica three days ago. It has grown about 2.5 inches in the past 3 days. I am loving this plant! I can't wait for it to fill in some more.

Attached Files:

2. Beeker

BeekerWell Known MemberMember

That looks great! Where did you get it?

3. OP
    OP
    frampy

I got it from a guy on Facebook. Lol.10 bucks for 10 stems. I couldn't pass it up. I had been looking for it since I set up the tank.

4. LiterallyHydro

LiterallyHydroWell Known MemberMember

It looks really nice! Is it a high light plant? I don't know anything about limnophilia aromatica.

5. happyfins14Valued MemberMember

Beautiful!

6. LilChicken

LilChickenValued MemberMember

Thanks for sharing, your tank looks nice :)

7. OP
    OP
    frampy

Yes and no on the high light. If kept in high light with ferts and co2 it will change color and the tops of the plant will turn purple and pink. Kept in med light the tops stay green and the underside of the leaves will be purplish pink.

8. pptNew MemberMember

Try water wisteria, it also grows epic

Sent from my SM-T211 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

9. happyfins14Valued MemberMember

Oh yeah water wisteria is my favorite plant :) I have java ferns, anubias, anacharis, and wisteria in my two betta tanks and the wisteria looks stunning. I've had it for about a month and it looks a little taller to me. Plus it's pretty hardy. If you're looking for more plants I totally recommend wisteria

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice