Hypothetical Questions Just for Fun

Awaken_Riceball_

This is a topic where just ask random hypothetical questions just for fun and other fishlorian can answer!

If medical science advances to the point where we can live forever, then would you do it?

Fishproblem

Awaken_Riceball_ said:
This is a topic where just ask random hypothetical questions just for fun and other fishlorian can answer!

If medical science advances to the point where we can live forever, then would you do it?
Depends on what that looks like? Do I continue ageing? Then no thanks. Do I stop ageing but still become bound to eventually develop cancer that I'll need years of treatment for, again and again and again? Maybe! Do I stay my current age and healthy forever? Absolutely, but ONLY if I'm allowed to opt out at my discretion.

Megabeth

It depends. If my family and friends are also immortal than yes of course but if it was just offered to me then no I would want to live through that.

StarGirl

That depends on the hows.

Betta'sAnonymous

Nah. Most lives are wasted as is because people are so afraid of death it makes them scared to actually enjoy living.

Kribensis27

I would do it if my friends and family did too, and would eventually decide to die most likely. Then I would be able to go when I was ready.

ferg42995

Nope. Too many I love have already gone and I'm ready to see them again. And I REALLY look forward to meeting Jesus face-to-face.

Prest12

Fishproblem said:
Depends on what that looks like? Do I continue ageing? Then no thanks. Do I stop ageing but still become bound to eventually develop cancer that I'll need years of treatment for, again and again and again? Maybe! Do I stay my current age and healthy forever? Absolutely, but ONLY if I'm allowed to opt out at my discretion.
This is exactly what u think of it. I have to stay the same age, and stop when I want.
I will be different than everybody else and say that I’m actually not capable of having emotion, so I would have no problem with everyone I know dying around me.

Fishproblem

Prest12 said:
This is exactly what u think of it. I have to stay the same age, and stop when I want.
I will be different than everybody else and say that I’m actually not capable of having emotion, so I would have no problem with everyone I know dying around me.
I'd even be fine with ageing to like, 45-50 tbh. I definitely have a lot of feelings for a lot of people, but I feel like you'd have more than enough time to get used to losing people, and finding new ones as companions.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom