Hyperactive Loach?

Margaux

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It's my first time owning loaches and I must admit I adore them. I was wondering, though, are anyone else's loaches hyperactive? Gary, my original loach has grown immensely in the few months I've had him. He was active when he was a small thing in the 10g murdering snails for me, but now that he's in the 30g, he zooms around like he's had coffee for most of the day. One of his loach buddies (also bigger and growing fast) will join him often, but the other two are a bit shyer. He's so fun to watch! Here he is in his old tank before moving. Isn't he a cutie?

Attachments

Falena

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They are bonkers lol, I've got 6 and they're always very active. They are very unique in personality too I can tell all of mine apart by their markings and the way they behave (I've got one boy that acts just like yours, he's the one in my profile pic). I love them, by far one of my favorite fish. Easy to tame too, I hand feed mine and can pet and hold them in my hand while they eat lol, they're very sweet and for sure entertaining! Remind me of weasels. Yours is adorable!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom