Hygger aquarium programmable LED light

Kirashoe

I just bought a hygger aquarium LED light for my soon to be planted tank and the instruction on how to program it are extremely confusing to me. I cant even get the default setting to work. I've Google and YouTubed how to program it with no luck. Dose anyone have this light that can help me out?

FishBoy101

Well Known
Kirashoe said:
I just bought a hygger aquarium LED light for my soon to be planted tank and the instruction on how to program it are extremely confusing to me. I cant even get the default setting to work. I've Google and YouTubed how to program it with no luck. Dose anyone have this light that can help me out?
Program it?

OP
K

Kirashoe

FishBoy101 said:
Program it?
Yes it has a bunch of diffrent settings and day light/moonlight timers I just dont k ow how to set it up. There even a fualt mode that I cant seem to work either. Idk if I'm dumb or the lights dumb lol.

FishBoy101

Well Known
Kirashoe said:
Yes it has a bunch of diffrent settings and day light/moonlight timers I just dont k ow how to set it up. There even a fualt mode that I cant seem to work either. Idk if I'm dumb or the lights dumb lol.
Image, neither you nor the lights are dumb.

jkkgron2

Well Known
Can you send a link to what light you have? I may have the same one but I can’t say for sure without knowing the exact light.

New Threads