Husband tricked me on a forum

MissMTS
I was on Fishlore a few minutes ago and my husband (who was sitting next to me on his computer) asked if I would show him some of the other forums that I go on. I went on one of them (I am not going to say which one) and I had a question on one of my posts from another user. The user was asking me why her fish were fighting and told me that she had 2 bettas, 2 plecos, and a lobster in a 10 gallon tank. I freaked out and started quickly giving her the best adivice I could. She answered back with really rude responses. All of a sudden my husband started cracking up. I look over at his laptop, and he had made up a user name and joined the forum. I realized that this girl I was talking to was my husband playing a joke on me!!! What a goober!!! I told him that he better never do it again because I wasted time talking to him when I could have been helping other people! Boys......

COBettaCouple

MissMTS
Yeah, I thought it was funny after it is all over. Now that I have banned him from my forums, he decided to explore the internet a bit. Now he is looking on goat forums and talking to people about goats. What am I going to do with him???

COBettaCouple
Sounds like you can relate to what Stacy has to put up with. Find out what kind of paper goats prefer..

MissMTS
Poor Stacy lol.

Angelika
haha... when I read that and got to the lobster.... I'm thinking... what???

Lucy
haha... when I read that and got to the lobster.... I'm thinking... what???

me too!

MissMTS
I know! I was like....ummmm....is this girl nuts or what? My hubby is pretty silly

COBettaCouple
Can I talk to your hubby? I have a question about if 2 goats would overload a 55 gallon tank.

Allie
LOL

Martinismommy
Oh my that had to have you going! What a little brat!

Devon
Seriously, how many medium-sized goats CAN you keep in a 55g? I was hoping to keep at least 3 or 4, and maybe a llama...

angelfish220
Well I have 2goats 1 bunny and a miniature donkey, but I do 50% water changes weekly ;D

Oil_Fan
I want to get a Saltwater goat. I hear they have nice color to them!!

MissMTS
Hey Dave,
He says that when they are babies you can fit about 10. When they get older you can only fit about three.....maybe four if you keep up on those water changes

I want to get a Saltwater goat. I hear they have nice color to them!!

Oh yeah....they're the best kind

COBettaCouple
Tell him thanks for the advice. I do weekly tank maint. so I'll just keep 4 goats and sell the others to a McDonalds.

Hey Dave,
He says that when they are babies you can fit about 10. When they get older you can only fit about three.....maybe four if you keep up on those water changes

Allie
Tell him thanks for the advice. I do weekly tank maint. so I'll just keep 4 goats and sell the others to a McDonalds.

Butterfly
Oh my! Boys will be boys! ;D
Carol

ninilie
Ok this post made my day. It just got me giggling thanks for sharing with us. It really sounds like something my husband would do. Glad it was you and not me P.

MissMTS
Oh my! Boys will be boys! ;D
Carol

Yup. Sometimes they are quite a handful

Ok this post made my day. It just got me giggling thanks for sharing with us. It really sounds like something my husband would do. Glad it was you and not me P.

Glad I could add some laughter into your day I was cracking up when it happened, and it was probably around midnight. I couldn't call anyone, so I decided I would share it with the people who would appreciate it the most....my fellow fishlorians!!!

Lucy
Just caught up on the rest of this thread, it's hysterical.

Fishies-for-me
What about ponies...he know anything about ponies?? I want a pony but my biggest tank is a 36 gal...can I keep it in there and just let it out into the 29 gal for a run every now and then??

Lucy
Only if you watch the llama, I heard they nip.

MissMTS
What about ponies...he know anything about ponies?? I want a pony but my biggest tank is a 36 gal...can I keep it in there and just let it out into the 29 gal for a run every now and then??

He says that you could even fit TWO ponies in a 36 gallon and your tank would still be understocked.....get miniature ponies and you can fit even more

Only if you watch the llama, I heard they nip.

Yup. Llamas do much better in a species only tank

Fishies-for-me
Oh boy...we had 2 ponies when I was a teen and we wasted a whole barn on them...I did have the colt in the house one day but my Mom was not amused.

MissMTS

So I take it your mom would not have been happy with the idea of ponies in a fishtank.....bummer

Fishies-for-me
Well maybe if he hadda stayed in the fish tank...lol I did have a 20 gal tank of guppies then.

Our ponies were more like dogs than horses...lol . One drank pop out of a bottle and the other would eat baked beans off of a spoon.

MissMTS
That's so cool. I love horses. I was around them all the time growing up because my sister rode horses and competed in lots of different shows I have to say, I have never seen one drink soda out of a bottle

Fishies-for-me
He was only 4 weeks old when we got him.....ummm...lol...us kids knew nuttin about horses and he knew nuttin about kids....we didn't know we weren't spossed to teach him that and he didn't know he wasn't spossed to drink it...lol He used to pick the bottle up in his front teeth and tip his head back so it ran into his mouth...only thing is was when it was empty he would smash the bottle by tossing his head and dropping it on the ground...so you had to watch him and get the bottle back before he dropped it. His Mother liked bread and butter pickles also...lol

MissMTS
You guys were too much!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
juniperlea
Replies
Views
topramos
Replies
Views
Kerber23