Huh.

SW5

Well, first off I need to say that I am planning to take a nice vacation to the coast in Maine over the next week. Now, my concern: Arthur and I are scheduled to arrive on the same day. Anyone know how bad it would be if my vacation spot is right on the ocean?

Edit: sorry if anyone read that before it was complete, I was fumbling around with my phone and accidentally hit the "post" button.

Claire Bear

Evacuations shouldn't be much of a problem, coastal cities have plans in place for that type of thing. Also, they don't always hit when and where they are scheduled! Good luck.

SW5

Thanks. I didn't imagine it would be much of an issue, but the idea of being right on the shoreline in such an event kind of scared me. I suppose if needed I could stay farther inland until it passes. Although, I'm used to flooding and storms, in the past month I can't even tell you how many times I've been under a flash flood warning.

Fishy Friends

From all accounts we are hearing...Outer Banks N.C. is going to get the worst of it. They say you will never find a better day on the beach than the day after a hurricane - best of luck.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
wisecrackerz
Replies
Views
Teishokue
Replies
Views
CoolChazz14
Replies
Views