Huh.

1. SW5 Well Known Member Member

Well, first off I need to say that I am planning to take a nice vacation to the coast in Maine over the next week. Now, my concern: Arthur and I are scheduled to arrive on the same day. Anyone know how bad it would be if my vacation spot is right on the ocean?

Edit: sorry if anyone read that before it was complete, I was fumbling around with my phone and accidentally hit the "post" button.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. claireputput Well Known Member Member

Evacuations shouldn't be much of a problem, coastal cities have plans in place for that type of thing. Also, they don't always hit when and where they are scheduled! Good luck.

3. SW5 Well Known Member Member

Thanks. I didn't imagine it would be much of an issue, but the idea of being right on the shoreline in such an event kind of scared me. I suppose if needed I could stay farther inland until it passes. Although, I'm used to flooding and storms, in the past month I can't even tell you how many times I've been under a flash flood warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

4. Fishy Friends Well Known Member Member

From all accounts we are hearing...Outer Banks N.C. is going to get the worst of it. They say you will never find a better day on the beach than the day after a hurricane - best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app