Huge July 4th Sale!

Pwilly07

Come check out my website: www.pwillysfishemporium.com For everyone that has subscribed to the website you will get an email with a coupon code for 25% off!! I will begin the email campaign on July 2nd. That gives you a few days to subscribe if you have not yet. It is completely free to do and you do not have to buy prior to getting the code. The code will be good through July 31st. I will have even more guppies by then so you'll have plenty to choose from. If anyone does buy using the code and can get a friend to also purchase by the 31st, both you and your friend will get another coupon code for 25% off towards a future purchase. I want to spread the word about the website and what is better than great fish people like you that can vouch for me and the quality of my products/live animals. Plus, Teespring is also 40% off right now so a win win for you all!

If you cannot afford to buy at this time for whatever the reason, rest assured there will be other sales and opportunities for you. I just want to help grow the hobby through selling quality, healthy animals and plants. If there's anything you'd like to see, or have any comments/questions about Pwilly's Fish Emporium, please leave comments and I will get to them ASAP. Have a great night and an even better tomorrow!

LoachWhisperer

I will have to check it out.

Pwilly07

Do you have any mystery snails?
I have some about dime size the golden mysteries. They are not on the website right now, but I'd sell some to you discounted if you're subscribed.

Demonskid

If I have any thing left over after I get my plecos, I'll surely be checking out this sale!

StarGirl

The teespring keeps saying this for the promo code sale40.

Your order does not meet the promo code requirements. What are the requirements?

Pwilly07

The teespring keeps saying this for the promo code sale40.

Your order does not meet the promo code requirements. What are the requirements?
Let me check that out. I'm confused!
Let me check that out. I'm confused!
I figured it out. Turns out 40% off was giving me a negative profit margin. So I kept 40% off and changed prices slightly. To be honest I'll show a picture of one of the items to show you and everyone how little I'll make per item. For example, on this classic tee, I will make $3.22. $13.79 is 40% off of 22.99. $22.99-$12.42 is $10.57. So, $13.79-$10.57 is $3.22 of profit. When I first had prices I went lower than the average price and cheaper than at least 6 other YouTube people selling fish things on Teespring. I didn't realize that my already lower prices were too low for it to even work. Some things, I'll make $0.50 or less per item just to save you all money and get my name out there. The profit is really only for my time to do all this work and to help the fish room in a minor way. I hope to get many people buying to make more money vs. gouging the few.

Please empty your cart and put items back in. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience!

Pwilly07

It is now working! I checked every item. Please remember, I only changed prices so you could get 40% off.

Pwilly07

Just a reminder that this evening I'll be sending out the email campaign with code for 25% off. You just have to go to the home page, scroll halfway down and subscribe to email list. Completely free. Also, if you put your birthday, I'm working on getting something together that will be a birthday reward each year. I want to automate it so it might not happen till 2022, but it will happen at some point.

JettsPapa

Just a reminder that this evening I'll be sending out the email campaign with code for 25% off. You just have to go to the home page, scroll halfway down and subscribe to email list. Completely free. Also, if you put your birthday, I'm working on getting something together that will be a birthday reward each year. I want to automate it so it might not happen till 2022, but it will happen at some point.

Done.

BigManAquatics

Also done :)

RedOnion

I just subbed! I thought I already subscribed though when you first opened the web and I got your launching email so I subbed with a diff email lol

edit: just checked the first email i subbed with a long time ago, turns out i did actually sub and i just received the code. thank you!

Pwilly07

Email campaign has been sent!!! Enjoy 25% off through July 31st!! If you and a friend of yours purchase on or before July 31st, you will both get a code for 25% off a future order. Having a low marketing budget for the time being means I can only send 3 email campaigns per month. Therefore, I will send out the emails with the additional 25% all at one time. Just email your friends name and have them subscribe to the website and presto!! Also look for the business card in the package for your order as there is another little bonus on the back. If you are having issues for any reason during checkout with codes, just email me and we can do it through a PayPal invoice with the discounts. Please do not buy and then ask for a refund as that gets messy.
I just subbed! I thought I already subscribed though when you first opened the web and I got your launching email so I subbed with a diff email lol

edit: just checked the first email i subbed with a long time ago, turns out i did actually sub and i just received the code. thank you!
I'm happy you got it!! I'm really trying to get my name out there and I want all you loyal subscribers that are playing a huge part of my beginning to get things discounted. You all deserve the special treatment.

StarGirl

Ordered a purple long sleeve tee! :rolleyes: Imagine that. :D The code worked this time!

GuppyOverlord11

Just so you know, I got the email, and I clicked "shop now" and it sent me to Wix.com. I don't know if that's what's supposed to happen, but just wanted you to know.

Pwilly07

Just so you know, I got the email, and I clicked "shop now" and it sent me to Wix.com. I don't know if that's what's supposed to happen, but just wanted you to know.
That's not supposed to happen but if you go to www.pwillysfishemporium.com you can use discount there.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
AggressiveAquatics
Replies
Views