How's this for an online fish store?

JPH1970
How's Aquariumfishsale.com for ordering fish? They have 2 of my favorite fish: celestial pearl danios and chili rasboras.

Any other recommendations?

JettsPapa
I like Aqua Huna, but with the world situation being what it is they've been having trouble keeping fish in stock. However, just because they're out of something now doesn't mean they won't have it next week. I got some CPD's from them a few months ago and was very happy with them.

AcornTheBetta
JPH1970 said:
How's Aquariumfishsale.com for ordering fish? They have 2 of my favorite fish: celestial pearl danios and chili rasboras.

Any other recommendations?
I remember seeing something about them a while back that said stay away. Personally, I would go with Aquatic Arts. Aquatic Arts should have CPDs and Chilis

JPH1970
AcornTheBetta said:
I remember seeing something about them a while back that said stay away. Personally, I would go with Aquatic Arts. Aquatic Arts should have CPDs and Chilis
Aquatic Arts looks like a fantastic store. However, they're out of both Celestial pearl danios and Chili rasboras. I emailed them and was told that they're not sure when they will get them in. It's ok though....I'm in no hurry
JettsPapa said:
I like Aqua Huna, but with the world situation being what it is they've been having trouble keeping fish in stock. However, just because they're out of something now doesn't mean they won't have it next week. I got some CPD's from them a few months ago and was very happy with them.
I'll check them out. Thanks!

fallfever
I've used Aqua Huna and Aquatic Arts with success, as well, and also Imperial Tropics, just for another resource. I also have a lovely EBJD that has been healthy and thriving from the Wet Spot, who usually have a large selection. Like Jetts said, every aquatic store has had difficulty maintaining stock during this time.

AggressiveAquatics
Have you checked all your lfs? I find that that they have usually the same things as online

GuppyOverlord11
I like Anglesplus.com, They don't have a huge selection, but the ones they do have are beautiful. The guy who owns it supposedly created koi angelfish. But they mostly do breeding pairs and trios.

JPH1970
AggressiveAquatics said:
Have you checked all your lfs? I find that that they have usually the same things as online
Yes I did and they're OK but that's it
GuppyOverlord11 said:
I like Anglesplus.com, They don't have a huge selection, but the ones they do have are beautiful. The guy who owns it supposedly created koi angelfish. But they mostly do breeding pairs and trios.
I'll check them out. Thanks!

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom