How’s my stocking?

JJBriant

Hello all, I have just added the final piece to my 37 gallon tank and wanted to hear opinions on it. I have 10 zebra danios, 3 honey gourami, 2 male guppies, 2 Apistogramma borelli, and a banded bush fish. The 2 guppies are only in here because I was having too many guppy babies so I split my males and females up. I have an aquaclear 50 hob, and a sponge filter rated for a 75 gallon. What do y’all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 83

Amazoniantanklvr

Amazing tank! Make dure that the apiatos are a m/f. Get one more gourami (for a total of 4). Everyhing else is perfect. Will be a even more beautiful tank with all of the fish.

JJBriant

Amazing tank! Make dure that the apiatos are a m/f. Get one more gourami (for a total of 4). Everyhing else is perfect. Will be a even more beautiful tank with all of the fish.
Yes they are a m/f, and I will definitely think about getting another hg. Thank you for the kind words

Amazoniantanklvr

Yiu are very welcome. Make sute to post pics when everything is added. Are those live plants?

JJBriant

Yiu are very welcome. Make sute to post pics when everything is added. Are those live plants?
Yes a couple Java Fern, and then another kind of fern that I can’t remember what it was called. Also some wisteria. All the ferns I wedged in different parts of the wood and rock

jake37

Your guppy females are going to keep having frys....

JJBriant

Your guppy females are going to keep having frys....
I think they are done having fry. It’s been a while since they had their last batch and they don’t seem to be getting pregnant anymore. They had 3 more batches after I separated them lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
SHarvey11780
Replies
Views
headpatsrequired
  • Question
Replies
Views
AggressiveAquatics