How’s My Birdsnest And Blasto Doing?

Sebastian Perdomo

Member

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I'm new at Sps and Lps, really just coral in general. Looking to see if you guys think they are doing okay, since I don’t have a trained eye for this yet.
 

Tyler Fishman

Member
They look ok, blasto could be a bit bigger, but that will happen in time, try feeding the blasto if you want to accelerate growth, and even try target feeding the seriatipora
 
  • Thread Starter

Sebastian Perdomo

Member

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Tyler Fishman said:
They look ok, blasto could be a bit bigger, but that will happen in time, try feeding the blasto if you want to accelerate growth, and even try target feeding the seriatipora
Okay, thanks will try that today. Noticed my hammerhead or frogspawn- not see what it is - is not looking too good. Please take a look.
 

Tyler Fishman

Member
Is it next to anything? Is it getting adaquet flow?
 
  • Thread Starter

Sebastian Perdomo

Member
Tyler Fishman said:
Is it next to anything? Is it getting adaquet flow?
It’s next to the rock it’s on. It does get flow.
 

Tyler Fishman

Member
Sebastian Perdomo said:
It’s next to the rock it’s on. It does get flow.
I mean coral, are your parameters fine?
 
  • Thread Starter

Sebastian Perdomo

Member
I moved the frogspawn all the way up to get more light and more flow.
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom