Howdy all

Tokarev

Been out of the hobby for decades. Just recently decided to get back in thanks to the wife saying I need to get a hobby, lol. Got a new 29 gallon tank set up. Was looking for ideas and Fishlore kept popping up on Google so I decided to make an account here. Seems to be lots of good information. I'm hoping some of the people here can help me put together a nice fish selection to end up with a healthy and happy aquarium.

Betta'sAnonymous

Welcome! We like tank and fish pics!

Tokarev

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Welcome! We like tank and fish pics!
Here is a picture of my current setup. Thinking about getting some more plants but I may wait until I see how these ones do. The wisteria has about doubled in size since I planted it a few weeks ago. Seems to be my fastest growing plant.

JettsPapa

Tokarev said:
Here is a picture of my current setup. Thinking about getting some more plants but I may wait until I see how these ones do. The wisteria has about doubled in size since I planted it a few weeks ago. Seems to be my fastest growing plant.
I like it. Serpae tetras are one of my favorites.

Are you planning to get a background for the tank? A piece of black poster board cut to size and taped on would look good.

Tokarev

JettsPapa said:
I like it. Serpae tetras are one of my favorites.

Are you planning to get a background for the tank? A piece of black poster board cut to size and taped on would look good.
Yes, and I appreciate the ideas to cover up the back. My wife was also asking about it, so I'm glad you brought it up.

Latest threads

Top Bottom