Howdy.....a.k.a., Let's Try This Again

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Hawgpharm, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Hawgpharm

HawgpharmNew MemberMember

I've been keeping fish since the late 80s when I was in college but for the past six years slipped off into the insanity (for me) that was salt water. A crash immediately following a trip to Mexico resulted in losses that almost made me give up keeping anything at all. That being said, I'm ready to get back to it and try again with fresh water but this time with the goal being something I enjoy but set up as easy as possible. To that end I came looking for a place to share ideas, get advice and to enjoy the fruits of other's labor (I love looking at photos of other tanks). I look forward to all the knowledgeable folks and well wishers as I once again embark on yet another fish journey. Thank you for allowing me a peek into your tanks and thank you in advance for the advice to consider.

2. Seasoldier

SeasoldierWell Known MemberMember

Hi & welcome, you've come to the right place Fishlore is by far the best forum I've ever been on & I've tried a few over the years.

3. kallililly1973

kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Welcome glad your jumping back into this amazingly rewarding hobby! ( frustrating at times but being a member here helps immensly )

4. Fanatic

FanaticFishlore VIPMember

Hello, and welcome to fishlore!

5. OP
    OP
    Hawgpharm

HawgpharmNew MemberMember

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I look forward to looking at a lot of tanks and learning on the side.

6. StarGirl15

StarGirl15Valued MemberMember

Welcome!