How would you spend $75 at Petsmart?

• Thread starter BeardedTetra
  • Start date

BeardedTetra

To make a long story short, I bought a TopFin water changer. It was a piece of junk, so I returned it, but I couldn't find my receipt so now I've got a $75.59 store credit. Now the problem is deciding how to spend it.

marmaaa

Get another tank? Its always fun starting another one!

AquEric

For shame big brand pet store just kidding I would try to find a new tank their livestock Su-ks out loud sometimes they have $1.00 a gallon sale

Derek88242

Wait until you see something you need on sale.

Nickguy5467

Well Known
i should have gone big at the start, i have a 29 now. but maybe not because i live upstairs? last thing i would want is a 50 gallon crashing through the floor or something

BeardedTetra

I don't need a tank. A few months ago, my wife and I decided to run a few larger tanks instead of multiple smaller ones.

Right now I'm running a 55, a 75, a 100, and a 125, and I'm considering shutting the 55 down. I already shut down 2 tens, 2 twenty longs, a 30 extra high and a 40 breeder. I keep them around in case I need quarantine/hospital or an emergency set up.

And yeah, even if I see some interesting livestock there (which is rare), it never fails that they are in with dead or sick tankmates.

The store is an hour away. I may get up that way once a month. I've looked around and found some stuff that I considered, but it all seems overpriced, and I ultimately walk out with nothing.

I'm considering a Marineland 360. I'd have to come out of pocket with 40ish more dollars, but they have a decent capacity, and who can't use another canister, even if it did some closet duty until it was called for.

Top Bottom