Resource icon

How To Take Better Fish And Tank Photos With Your Phone

Lchi87

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lchi87 submitted a new resource:

How to take better fish and tank photos with your phone - A few tips to get the most out of your phone camera!

Getting clear, crisp photos of our fish and tanks can sometimes be a challenge when we are limited to using our phones; here's how you can achieve the best results.

-Firstly, you need to set the stage; make sure your glass is clean and your water/tank is clean! This may seem like a no brainer but you definitely don't want to have to dodge those pesky water spots or deal with foggy murky water while trying to photograph a moving target (aka your fish).

-Address your lighting. Good light...
Read more about this resource...

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Works on kids too!

Lacey D

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
THANK YOU. I needed this. I tried to take a picture of a odd-looking fry I'd isolated in a cup for half an hour last night, with no luck. I will read and absorb your wisdom!

CanadianFishFan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My worst thing was my camera quality and sun reflection... I close the blinds and upgraded my phone from the Ipod 5 (5MP camera) to the Samsung Galaxy A5 (13MP Camera!!)

Thomas Fowler

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I always try to get a good pic with an aquarium but I always fail. Hope to take one this time around.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads