How to take better fish and tank photos with your phone

How To Take Better Fish And Tank Photos With Your Phone

Lchi87

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lchi87 submitted a new resource:

How to take better fish and tank photos with your phone - A few tips to get the most out of your phone camera!

Getting clear, crisp photos of our fish and tanks can sometimes be a challenge when we are limited to using our phones; here's how you can achieve the best results.

-Firstly, you need to set the stage; make sure your glass is clean and your water/tank is clean! This may seem like a no brainer but you definitely don't want to have to dodge those pesky water spots or deal with foggy murky water while trying to photograph a moving target (aka your fish).

-Address your lighting. Good light...
Read more about this resource...

Lacey D

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
THANK YOU. I needed this. I tried to take a picture of a odd-looking fry I'd isolated in a cup for half an hour last night, with no luck. I will read and absorb your wisdom!

CanadianFishFan

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My worst thing was my camera quality and sun reflection... I close the blinds and upgraded my phone from the Ipod 5 (5MP camera) to the Samsung Galaxy A5 (13MP Camera!!)

Thomas Fowler

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I always try to get a good pic with an aquarium but I always fail. Hope to take one this time around.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom