Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprogladite

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi all,

I have an 46 litre (heavily planted) tank, which apparently is 12 US gallons or 10 UK gallons. At the moment, all I have in the tank are 4 false julii corys and one female guppy.

I've recently rehomed my neon school as I have discovered they need 20G tanks; however now I would like to know whether there is anything else I can put in the tank, and whether I'm ok to keep the corys or if I need to rehome them? (I'd really rather keep them, I've just nursed them all through an episode of columnaris!)

I have had a look at the 10G stocking list but struggling in terms of what can go with what and how many of each I could have. Any suggestions would be gratefully received

@TexasDomer - sorry for the random tag but I know you are great with this sort of thing!

Last edited:

Lchi87

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
A trio of guppies I think would be fine, although you'll be overrun with fry if you have both male and female guppies together. The cories would need a few more to be a true shoal and to house all of them, a bigger tank would be more appropriate.

You could do a few inverts, like a snail or some shrimp. The guppy may eat smaller shrimp though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom