How to post an article

Catappa
I'm busy writing an in-depth article (and yes, I've searched and there isn't info all in one easy-to find place, plus I have a lot more to add). Once it's ready, how and where do I post it? Does it have to first have approval?

JLAquatics
When I made my first article, I created it on a doc (google docs, Microsoft word, etc) and then pasted it in the article thread. Once you are done writing what you need, go to the articles tab. There should be a button towards the top that says add article. Paste your information from your doc into the fields. Publish your article afterwards. It will be subject to approval by the mods, but if your article contains relevant information and it has not been already published with another article, there should be no problem with publishing. The good thing about using a doc is that you can save all your information and copy and paste it once you have everything ready. I made the mistake of accidentally publishing mine a little too early and it was understandably taken down for not containing enough information.

Catappa
JLAquatics said:
When I made my first article, I created it on a doc (google docs, Microsoft word, etc) and then pasted it in the article thread. Once you are done writing what you need, go to the articles tab. There should be a button towards the top that says add article. Paste your information from your doc into the fields. Publish your article afterwards. It will be subject to approval by the mods, but if your article contains relevant information and it has not been already published with another article, there should be no problem with publishing. The good thing about using a doc is that you can save all your information and copy and paste it once you have everything ready. I made the mistake of accidentally publishing mine a little too early and it was understandably taken down for not containing enough information.
Thank you!

Latest threads

Top Bottom