How to plant dip frogbit?

Nourhanateout22

Hello! I recieved frogbit in mail from a seller who has fish/inverts in their tank. Frogbit is going to tank with inverts. I readup on copper, bleach, alum, & hydrogen peroxide. Many of these are toxic for my inverts in my tank. How do I go about disinfecting the frogbit (of worms, disease, snails, eggs, etc.) without harming my inverts? Thank you

RedOnion

Hello! I recieved frogbit in mail from a seller who has fish/inverts in their tank. Frogbit is going to tank with inverts. I readup on copper, bleach, alum, & hydrogen peroxide. Many of these are toxic for my inverts in my tank. How do I go about disinfecting the frogbit (of worms, disease, snails, eggs, etc.) without harming my inverts? Thank you
Hydrogen Peroxide is safe for inverts as long as you are not squeezing the peroxide directly on them or overusing it. Just use the peroxide on the frogbits and give them a rinse. It should be fine.

Nourhanateout22

Hydrogen Peroxide is safe for inverts as long as you are not squeezing the peroxide directly on them or overusing it. Just use the peroxide on the frogbits and give them a rinse. It should be fine.
Okay thank you :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fisch
Replies
Views
Soxrobin
Replies
Views
Warren Tyler
  • Question