How to live with MTD(multi tank disorder)

crawfishcrazy27

Just wondering what y'all do to coupe with this. Right now it's making me kinda angry cause I want another tank but my parents always push it down. how FishLore how do you coupe it?

MJDuti

LOTS of will power and online research (can never know enough). I feel like if you go to a LFS or local fish club it only fuels the MTS. Also, whatever these Fishlorians say, they're all enablers...including myself. We will push you into more tanks easier than anywhere else.

Tolak

Tell them they're right, no more tanks. Tell them you're going to be a drummer in a death metal band. Motorcycle racing works good as an alternative. Watch how fast the learn to love fish.

Tennesseecowboy

Tolak said:
Tell them they're right, no more tanks. Tell them you're going to be a drummer in a death metal band. Motorcycle racing works good as an alternative. Watch how fast the learn to love fish.
That's what I always say to my parents/girlfriend.
"You want another tank, really?" "AT LEAST I'M NOT DOING DRUGS MOM!" lol

Chris99

I just went until I ran out of room. Now I just need a bigger house with more wall space.

Tennesseecowboy

Chris99 said:
I just went until I ran out of room. Now I just need a bigger house with more wall space.
That's the spirit! Don't buy a tank that fits in your house, buy a house that fits all your tanks..lol

Latest threads

Top Bottom