How to help answer forum questions... Important 

  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
Step 1- Welcome new user to Fishlore and read issue.

Step 2- Use custom fishlore search engine for keywords in new user post.....try to be quick

Step 3- Quickly scan responses for the following names: Nutter,Shawnie,Aquarist48,Lucy, and as a last resort Bolivianbaby

Step 4- After finding said name, quickly proof read and find small tidbit of info as to avoid drawing attention....highlight and click copy

Step 5- Return to original post/issue and right click paste along with adding a couple "I would's" as well as "wait for other members" as to draw away any inappropriate or wrong responses.

Step 6- Rinse and repeat with new post.

Congratulations! you are now a fish helper!

DISCLAIMER:"I would" not recommend following any of the above steps and "wait for other members" to respond if you are unsure of what to post.In no way does Fishlore agree to the opinions stated within this post. Void where prohibited. All sales final.
 

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,270
Reaction score
81
Points
283
Experience
1 year
lol... are you suggesting plagiarism as a way to answer questions?
 
  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
Please read my disclaimer
 

ayelie

Well Known Member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
6
Points
123
Experience
Just started
Oh my goodness I thought there was trouble on the board or I had said something wrong.
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Messages
45,206
Reaction score
2,424
Points
1,383
Experience
5 to 10 years
#3's list is way too short and I think my name must be a typo.
 
  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
Yes this is the speedy pretend way to almost look like you might know something but not too much.
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Messages
45,206
Reaction score
2,424
Points
1,383
Experience
5 to 10 years
blkdeath75 said:
Yes this is the speedy pretend way to almost look like you might know something but not too much.
You found me out!!! lol
 

ayelie

Well Known Member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
6
Points
123
Experience
Just started
Don't worry Lucy we all know you are the smartest one of the moderators, you are just keeping it a secret from the others.::anim_46:
 

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Messages
12,169
Reaction score
69
Points
293
Experience
5 years
blkdeath75 said:
Step 1- Welcome new user to Fishlore and read issue.

Step 2- Use custom fishlore search engine for keywords in new user post.....try to be quick

Step 3- Quickly scan responses for the following names: Nutter,Shawnie,Aquarist48,Lucy, and as a last resort Bolivianbaby

Step 4- After finding said name, quickly proof read and find small tidbit of info as to avoid drawing attention....highlight and click copy

Step 5- Return to original post/issue and right click paste along with adding a couple "I would's" as well as "wait for other members" as to draw away any inappropriate or wrong responses.

Step 6- Rinse and repeat with new post.

Congratulations! you are now a fish helper!

DISCLAIMER:"I would" not recommend following any of the above steps and "wait for other members" to respond if you are unsure of what to post.In no way does Fishlore agree to the opinions stated within this post. Void where prohibited. All sales final.


Are you ever serious? I scared my dogs when I read this! I couldn't quit laughing! Love the "last resort". That's hysterical!
 
  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
No I am rarely serious hehe. The reason I used the names I did was I tried to get people that are on these forums at least half the time I am.....you see I am a FL junkie.
 

jclee

Well Known Member
Messages
613
Reaction score
23
Points
188
Experience
More than 10 years
Sometimes I wish there were a "like" button on these threads.
 

Elodea

Well Known Member
Messages
2,413
Reaction score
51
Points
143
Experience
4 years
*gasp* No Elodea on the list? WOT?!

Just kidding.
 

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Messages
6,424
Reaction score
65
Points
293
Experience
5 to 10 years
haha, funny. though i was way confused initially when i was reading it. i was like what, we're supposed to cut and copy responses from others and use it as our own? what? then at the end, at the disclaimer part, i began to understand it's a wee little joke.
 

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Messages
17,320
Reaction score
249
Points
298
Experience
5 to 10 years
blkdeath75 said:
No I am rarely serious hehe. The reason I used the names I did was I tried to get people that are on these forums at least half the time I am.....you see I am a FL junkie.
I think you've got to exceed 20 posts per day to qualify as a FL junkie
 

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,270
Reaction score
81
Points
283
Experience
1 year
Jaysee said:
I think you've got to exceed 20 posts per day to qualify as a FL junkie
Oh, thank goodness! I'm at 19.12, so I'm not a junkie.
 

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Messages
17,320
Reaction score
249
Points
298
Experience
5 to 10 years
Meenu said:
Oh, thank goodness! I'm at 19.12, so I'm not a junkie.
You've been busy working on that novel
 

Charlemagne

Valued Member
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Points
101
Experience
2 years
LOL!!!! I love it!
 

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Messages
6,645
Reaction score
40
Points
368
Experience
5 to 10 years
ROFL

Absolutely Priceless

I'm a FL Junkie but my posts/day tends to be in spurts so it's less obvious
 
Toggle Sidebar

New Threads

Similar Threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media





Top Bottom