How to get Gourami Guru badge?

Mii

I love gouramis, and just want to know how to earn the "gourami guru" badge. I guess probably only mods know this Mike smee82 Lucy Coradee

Dippiedee

By keeping them for years to gain lots of experience and learn plenty of first hand knowledge, I would imagine

jinjerJOSH22

You have to become one with the Gourami, live and breathe Gourami, skip your partners birthday because your Gourami might blow a bubble nest.... or something like that

Dunk2

jinjerJOSH22 said:
You have to become one with the Gourami, live and breathe Gourami, skip your partners birthday because your Gourami might blow a bubble nest.... or something like that
Advice: Hide this post from your partner.

FishBoy101

Mii said:
I love gouramis, and just want to know how to earn the "gourami guru" badge. I guess probably only mods know this Mike smee82 Lucy Coradee
To be a guru of something, you have to be nominated by a user, mods will then consider it and will make you a guru if they believe you are good enough.

Leeman75

jinjerJOSH22 said:
"Be" the Gourami!

NoahLikesFish

Quit using fish lore and tape scales to yourself and live in a gourami only biotope aquarium for 70 years then come back out and share your knowledge

smee82

FishBoy101 said:
To be a guru of something, you have to be nominated by a user, mods will then consider it and will make you a guru if they believe you are good enough.
Pretty much says it all

kgalle

How do I nominate someone?

Dippiedee

kgalle said:
How do I nominate someone?
Send a PM to a moderator of your choice saying who you want to nominate for which badge

Mike

Moderators will only accept nominations from members that have been here for awhile.

PascalKrypt

Dunk2 said:
Advice: Hide this post from your partner.
These aren't the gourami you're looking for *wavy arm movement*

In all seriousness, I'd probably skip Josh' birthday if there was bubbling nesting in one of the tanks. If he wants a shot at cake, he better go sit in the tank then.

Dunk2

PascalKrypt said:
These aren't the gourami you're looking for *wavy arm movement*

In all seriousness, I'd probably skip Josh' birthday if there was bubbling nesting in one of the tanks. If he wants a shot at cake, he better go sit in the tank then.
Hiding skills clearly aren’t one of his strengths.

jinjerJOSH22

Dunk2 said:
Hiding skills clearly aren’t one of his strengths.
No, my mistake was telling her

jake37

Don't just don't.... One should not want a badge. One should earn a badge and then it will just magically appear.
-
Another way to put it judge yourself not let others judge you.

JettsPapa

jinjerJOSH22 said:
No, my mistake was telling her
Take it from someone who's been married to the same woman for 32 years. You'll eventually learn to keep your mouth shut (at least sometimes).

smee82

JettsPapa said:
Take it from someone who's been married to the same woman for 32 years. You'll eventually learn to keep your mouth shut (at least sometimes).
I tried that but then i got into trouble for not talking to her.

jake37

Trouble if you do. Trouble if you don't. Just can't win.

smee82 said:

JettsPapa

smee82 said:
I never said it always works out in my favor.

Dippiedee

JettsPapa said:
I never said it always works out in my favor.
"Attempt at own risk. JettsPapa is not liable for any damages."

jdhef

JettsPapa said:
Obviously you are married to the wrong woman. I stand up to my wife and lay down the law. A side benefit to this, is all the doctors and nurses in the emergency room are on a first name basis with me now.

Mii

Oh jinjerJOSH22 the wise, guide me on my quest to become one with the gourami, be my mentor.

jinjerJOSH22

Sorry, busy mentoring the Gourami of the world. As a Guru, I am the spiritual advisor to Gourami, I help them deal with aquarists

Dunk2

jinjerJOSH22 said:
Sorry, busy mentoring the Gourami of the world. As a Guru, I am the spiritual advisor to Gourami, I help them deal with aquarists
Good luck with that.

JettsPapa

jinjerJOSH22 said:
How's that going?

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom