How To Get Gender And Picture On Left?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0morrokh, Aug 2, 2005.

1. 0morrokh

0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Okay, how do you get all that stuff on the left, like gender and a picture?? :p

2. CraigWell Known MemberMember

theres sumthin u can click on i think its called profile

3. CraigWell Known MemberMember

if u click on ur username all this profile stuff will come up u can change it in there so hope that helped! r u from the uk though lol? :D

4. OP
    OP
    0morrokh

No, I'm in the US.

5. CraigWell Known MemberMember

o right :D

6. FishFanValued MemberMember

At the very top of the page-under the FishLore sign-there is HOME, HELP, SEARCH, PROFILE...etc. Click on PROFILE and when you get to that page, there is a menu on the left hand side...try that ;)

7. OP
    OP
    0morrokh

Okay, I clicked on Profile, then Forum Profile Information. Then I selected I will upload my own picture, cliicked on Browse, and selected a document that has a pic in it. I also typed in something for Signature. Then I clicked on Change profile. I got a page that said something like "an error has occured. The profile you wish to view does not exist." I checked a post of mine, but nothing had changed. I tried it about 4 times, but it wouldn't work. Aaarrrrrrgghhhhhh! :mad: I feel pretty stupid now, it's so straightforward...is this my computer, or am I doing something wrong ???

8. Miss MouseWell Known MemberMember

Mine doesn't seem to want to work either... I think it might be protection on your computer??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice