How To Find The Baby Shrimp?

Roger121

Lol. Well guys before a bad luck period.
I finally made my shrimps done his reproductive cycle. How am I sure? I saw one been looking in front of the tank 15 minutes for a baby shrimp xD. Lol forgeting my hobby of been longs periods of time looking for 1mm things in a 60 liters tank xD.
Do u know some way to find'em without waste half of hour looking the tank? . I did that and no shrimp, that one I saw, it was pure luck.
Some things I tryied .
Look long periods of time (doesn't works)
Cut the plants to have a better view ( doesn't works and I think , I can pull out to the tank some baby shrimp maybe I'm already in paranoia xD )
Put food in a plate and wait to see'em . (dosent works)

Roger121

Elkwatcher

"If you build it, they will come" ... eventually they have to eat! Nice environment!

richiep

Omg with such a beautiful planted tank even I'd have problems, only solution let them grow

WTFish?

They will grow a bit and show themselves in time. Get a magnifying glass and stalk it in the meantime. Nice tank!

Roger121

ok, lol , so no way to find °em , xD.
I gonna find one this week no matter how long takes :v.

JenC

Why are you trying to find them?

Roger121

to know how many baby shrimps are. if I find one I can find the rest.

WTFish?

Roger121 said:
to know how many baby shrimps are. if I find one I can find the rest.
Don’t count on that, some you won’t see until they’re teenagers. Lol

Roger121

I find em xDXD only takes a couple of days to looking very hard . and 2 hours :v.
Eventually they have to eat . that was rigth. May the baby shrimp was to earlier to show themselves, interesting .
Lol I don't know if is normal but are smaller than a planaria xD. second generation in my fish tank gud gud.

Roger121

If someone have some problems with the shrimps breed . the thing I think was the difference about my second. Succesull try was now I'm doing lower water changes and I put the water in the tank by drip.
The plants fertilization now is gradual.
Lol whatever :v , I'm pretty noob with shrimps. And wanted to start with caridinas or amano :vv:.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom