So today I said goodbye to all my fishy friends in the 10 Gallon, my LFS said they'll take good care of them. With so many fish dying I decided it wasn't safe for my remaining fish. Now I'm gonna start over, this time turning the 10 G into a hospital/QT tank. I plan on using bleach to clean out the tank. Should I empty the tank and chuck the gravel, and then fill the thing to the top with a bleach/water solution? I plan on keeping some decor: a small bridge, fake plant, a cliff sort of thing with holes for the fish to swim through in it, and my heater and thermometer. By soaking this stuff in the bleach solution will it be alright to use again? Should the lid be scrubbed?