how to add a picture under my name

luvlee11

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
How do you put your pic on the thing that shows you name before eveything ? THANKS!

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Like the cat in my aquarium pic under my name?

At the top of the page under My Settings--->My Settings now there should be a menu on the left. Under Settings snd Options-->Edit Avatar

luvlee11

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Lucy ....... thank you for the help but i sill dont see it ,...... forgive me, i get i all he way to he point of edit avatar

mathas

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Assuming you want to use an image from your computer rather than one of the default images, these steps should do it:

1. Click here
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page
3. Select 'Use Custom Avatar'
4. Find the textbox with the label 'Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer'
5. Click the 'Browse...' button just to the right of that textbox, and find the image you want to use
6. Click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom of the page

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks Mathas

luvlee11

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started

luvlee11

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
i DID IT ....... THANKS FOR THE HELP YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dozey

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
With absolutely no disrespect intended I would just like to say that if you post a thread regarding how to add a picture to your signature that reads “How do I edit my signature?” works very well.

Posting a thread with the subject “lucy??????? I need your help, anyone else can help to, all help is appreciated!” sounds like someone in immediate need to save their fish. (The girl that screamed wolf). This practice may find your future threads ignored by members that could otherwise offer you help.

Respectfully,
Jeff

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
luvlee11 said:
i DID IT ....... THANKS FOR THE HELP YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job and cool avatar.
I left a link on a message in your profile to the How Do I page. You can browse that forum and find out how to do lots of things.
You can also use the search feature at the top.

luvlee11

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Dozey said:
With absolutely no disrespect intended I would just like to say that if you post a thread regarding how to add a picture to your signature that reads “How do I edit my signature?” works very well.

Posting a thread with the subject “lucy??????? I need your help, anyone else can help to, all help is appreciated!” sounds like someone in immediate need to save their fish. (The girl that screamed wolf). This practice may find your future threads ignored by members that could otherwise offer you help.

Respectfully,
Jeff
I understand

everhart1988

Valued Member
Reaction score
Dozey said:

Respectfully,
Jeff
respectfully or not that statement was not needed or even nice. as a member of fishlore a person is entitled to post a thread in any manner that they wish without someone telling them how to do it. the way you stated is your idea and that is great but maybe next time keep it that way(as your idea). newbies need help sometimes and over time they will learn how to do it but let them learn with out senseless interference!!!

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
everhart1988 said:
respectfully or not that statement was not needed or even nice. as a member of fishlore a person is entitled to post a thread in any manner that they wish without someone telling them how to do it. the way you stated is your idea and that is great but maybe next time keep it that way(as your idea). newbies need help sometimes and over time they will learn how to do it but let them learn with out senseless interference!!!
A person is not entitled to to post a thread in any manner they wish.
I believe Dozey meant that with respect and was trying to be helpful to someone who is new to posting in forums.

Luvlee's question has been answered.
Now, let's please stay on topic.

everhart1988

Valued Member
Reaction score
right sorry no trouble intended i might have misunderstood that post.

luvlee11

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Forgiven and Just misheard. Its ok and I will mak my future posts more related to the topic and less urgent .... I am sorry.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I updated the thread title.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom