How Should I Scape This?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Aquascaping' started by CatfishGuy, Nov 10, 2018.

1. CatfishGuy

CatfishGuy Well Known Member Member

Hey everyone! I have a 20 long that I thought wasn't looking too pretty. I also got two pieces of red dragon stone and I wanted them to go in here. I don't know how I should scape this!!!

I don't have much of a creative eye, so I couldn't think of something myself. I set it up so it shows everything I have for this scape. I also have one anubias nana plant, a lot of lava rock, and many, MANY anacharis stems, all at least 10" tall.

Here's the tank with what I have for this scape.
    IMG_20181110_185832_972.jpg

2. Katie13

Katie13 Fishlore VIP Member

What’s the stocking?

3. OP
    OP
    CatfishGuy

Ok everyone, I got an idea an I went through with it, is it fully garbage or just a tiny bit garbage? Rate it from 1-10 is you wanna :)
    IMG_20181110_194452_822.jpg

4. OP
    OP
    CatfishGuy

Baby boy betta, 0.75" JD, and 2 bn plecos. The JD will go into a 29 once it isn't afraid of my betta, and later on go into a 75. The bns will go into a 55 and maybe the 75. The betta will stay in this 20 long.

5. LeahsTank

LeahsTank New Member Member

You should enlarge the hole in the pot. I’ve heard if fish getting stuck in those holes and badly injuring themselves.

I like the scape. It will look good once it grows in a bit more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice