how often do you go to the fish store

how often do you go to the fish store

• Total voters

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
it seems as time goes by i'm going to the lfs more and more often. i cant go past one (or past the town which has one!) without popping in to eye up my next purchase! am i becoming obsessed with all things fishy?! how often do you go on average?

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm a once a week person. I wanna try the stroe in east stoudsburg. I am going this weekend. 30 min drive. I hope the place is kinda cheap

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i go to the fish store once a week. i just love to watch different kinds of fish they keep in stores.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
inuyasha_lover_21 said:
I'm a once a week person. I wanna try the stroe in east stoudsburg. I am going this weekend. 30 min drive. I hope the place is kinda cheap
always exciting going to new store. find different fish and ideas! enjoy!!!
Tan

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
neville said:
i go to the fish store once a week. i just love to watch different kinds of fish they keep in stores.
me too!! trouble is, i tend to end up buying as well as looking!!
Tan

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I go as much as possible (sadly, that is not an option).
Tom

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
me too!! trouble is, i tend to end up buying as well as looking!! 
Tan
Hah! I couldn't agree more. I always end up buying something. My roomates make fun of me for it, but I can't help it. I love looking at the fish and sometimes have to pretty much get dragged out of there-otherwise I might pitch a tent and stay the night! ;D

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
its impossible to go in and just browse!!! my 2 yr old gets bored quite quickly which is just as well as thats my cue to leave, usually hastily grabbing some fish etc on the way!!

MagpieTear

Valued Member
Reaction score
Payday (every other Friday)

lalynya

Valued Member
Reaction score
it's hard to say because i will go when i get paid..every two weeks..then then for the next several days i will go sometimes a couple of times a day depending on what last minute thing i decided i need

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
We go at least once a week. Either the fish or the cats always need something. Of course I also like to keep an eye on their fish. What they are bringing in, the quality of each species & what not.

Shaina

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I normally go whenever I'm in the area, so about once a week (which was my vote). Tuesday I found another LFS which is almost on my way two days a week, so this could bump up quickly...

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Since we mainly shop online and at the fish club auctions, we don't go to the fish stores a whole lot, but do love going in to browse. ;D

KittieKat

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
i used to go to each petstore in my area once a week, mind u i have many many petstores near me... it got to the point where they gave me dirty looks because i dont always buy something... kindof annoying really because if they dont want my business then i dont have to give it to them.. ya know? oh well... still fun to look! i go to petco for my snake stuff regardless.. they enjoy my business cuz i bring my doggie sometimes.. they heart her!

Narcicius

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Every weekend, which is always an adventure because thats when the orders get in at my lfs.

jen82

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have to walk past a lfs on my way to work every day. Now on first name terms with the owner! Use to pop in every day just to browse but now know when their delivery day is so only go in once a week now unless i need something urgently.

peter

Valued Member
Reaction score
Every week theres 7 fish shops on the way home from work so its very hard not to go to one of them.

Blub

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi!

I go to one of the many in my area regulary....

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
COBettaCouple said:
Since we mainly shop online and at the fish club auctions, we don't go to the fish stores a whole lot, but do love going in to browse. ;D

where online ? I was always worried about fish being shipped...but I guess the LFS gets them somehow...

and I go to the LFS about as often as I shop for groceries lately!

Oil_Fan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I go once a week to get water for my water changes. That and I just look around at all the fish.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom