• Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardly ever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jason

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know as I only get to go when my dad feels like taking me which is like every 3-4 weeks now. I want to go every weekend, but my mum is not interested.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
On average about once a week. Hubby and Go window shopping sometimes just to see what everybody has. We both hate clothes shopping so we go fish window shopping
Carol

fletch

Valued Member
Reaction score
get a car then, or if your too young get a moped, or if your too young for that walk you lazy bugger!!! :)

Jason

Well Known Member
Reaction score
thanks for that its just I'm not allowed to walk their and plus it'd probably take me like 1.5 -2 hours to walk to the nearest one. They aren't on every street corner you know.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I understand how hard it is to go where you want when you are too young to drive. Maybe you could trade doing a chore your mom or dad hates to do for a trip to the fish store. Is there anything they look at in the fish store? Maybe you could get them hooked also ;D Just some thoughts.
Carol

JustinT

Reaction score
I feel very privileged. I have about a thirty minute commute every day to and from work and on my way home, I pass 5 fish stores. Three are locally owned and one is a Petsmart and one is a Petco. So, needless to say, I go every few days. They must get tired of seeing me in there though!

Miss Mouse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I make my boyfriend drive me to all the aquatic centres around the county - the good thing is there are 3 great ones all close to each other about 20 miles away but some of our friends live out there so we go and see them as well ;D I cant resist popping into petsmart at least once a week either - they always have pretty parrots to talk to and fluffy little guinea pigs and chinchillas and other squishys too

JustinT

Reaction score
Haha! Squishys....My discus I call Squishy-Mo

Jason

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Haha Squishy classic name!
My dad likes going but is not as hooked to fish as I am
oh well I can get my L's next year when I turn 16

Miss Mouse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Squishy-mo is SUCH a fab name! Anything thats cute and fluffy is squishy to me - including the boyfriend eehee

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I go to a pet store at least once a week, usually more. I have PetCo, PetsMart, and a fish store all really close to me. And with a toad, gerbils, a rabbit, and fish, there's always an excuse to go to one. Sometimes when I'm bored I just have my Mum drop me off at PetCo and I just look around there for an hour or two.

Jessie_Lynn

Valued Member
Reaction score
I go at least once a week also. I guess it just gets kind of addictive. I am always looking for that rare fish that is hard to find.

beckers4oranges

Valued Member
Reaction score
every other day......lol

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
"LUCKY!"
-Napoleon Dynamite
lol ;D

fish_r_friend

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i hardy ever go to the petstore although i want to go every day

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I would go everyday if there was any way I could, but since I cannot drive and the closest store is about a mile and a half away and I'm not allowed to walk more than 6 blocks from home, I do all my fish shopping at home online. I know all the catalogs and websites inside out by now. I should own stock in some of the companies and UPS as well and the UPS man and his wife got a baby gift from me last week, since they are now close personal friends. He spends at least part of his day most days delivering something to my house. (fish, aquarium supplies, gardening supplies, flowers, plants, etc.)

Maybe someday I will have access to all the stores in a larger town and then I will be there when the doors open and leave when they close. ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom