0.0%
  5. Month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Hardly ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jason Well Known Member Member

I just wanted to know as I only get to go when my dad feels like taking me which is like every 3-4 weeks now. I want to go every weekend, but my mum is not interested.

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

On average about once a week. Hubby and Go window shopping sometimes just to see what everybody has. We both hate clothes shopping so we go fish window shopping :D
    Carol

3. fletch Member Member

get a car then, or if your too young get a moped, or if your too young for that walk you lazy bugger!!! :)

4. Jason Well Known Member Member

thanks for that its just I'm not allowed to walk their and plus it'd probably take me like 1.5 -2 hours to walk to the nearest one. They aren't on every street corner you know.

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I understand how hard it is to go where you want when you are too young to drive. Maybe you could trade doing a chore your mom or dad hates to do for a trip to the fish store. Is there anything they look at in the fish store? Maybe you could get them hooked also ;D Just some thoughts.
    Carol

6. JustinT Initiate Member

I feel very privileged. I have about a thirty minute commute every day to and from work and on my way home, I pass 5 fish stores. Three are locally owned and one is a Petsmart and one is a Petco. So, needless to say, I go every few days. They must get tired of seeing me in there though!

7. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

I make my boyfriend drive me to all the aquatic centres around the county - the good thing is there are 3 great ones all close to each other about 20 miles away but some of our friends live out there so we go and see them as well ;D I cant resist popping into petsmart at least once a week either - they always have pretty parrots to talk to and fluffy little guinea pigs and chinchillas and other squishys too :D

8. JustinT Initiate Member

Haha! Squishys....My discus I call Squishy-Mo

9. Jason Well Known Member Member

Haha Squishy classic name!
    My dad likes going but is not as hooked to fish as I am
    oh well I can get my L's next year when I turn 16

10. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Squishy-mo is SUCH a fab name! Anything thats cute and fluffy is squishy to me - including the boyfriend eehee

11. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

I go to a pet store at least once a week, usually more. I have PetCo, PetsMart, and a fish store all really close to me. And with a toad, gerbils, a rabbit, and fish, there's always an excuse to go to one. Sometimes when I'm bored I just have my Mum drop me off at PetCo and I just look around there for an hour or two.

12. Jessie_Lynn Member Member

I go at least once a week also. I guess it just gets kind of addictive. I am always looking for that rare fish that is hard to find.

13. beckers4oranges Member Member

every other day......lol

14. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

"LUCKY!"
    -Napoleon Dynamite
    lol ;D

15. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

i hardy ever go to the petstore although i want to go every day ;)

16. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I would go everyday if there was any way I could, but since I cannot drive and the closest store is about a mile and a half away and I'm not allowed to walk more than 6 blocks from home, I do all my fish shopping at home online. I know all the catalogs and websites inside out by now. I should own stock in some of the companies and UPS as well and the UPS man and his wife got a baby gift from me last week, since they are now close personal friends. He spends at least part of his day most days delivering something to my house. (fish, aquarium supplies, gardening supplies, flowers, plants, etc.)

Maybe someday I will have access to all the stores in a larger town and then I will be there when the doors open and leave when they close. ;D