How much small NLS betta formula to feed

catglass

Reaction score
They're the .5mm-.75mm size. I'm unsure how much to feed my betta, does anyone have a recommendation?

Repolie

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
A good rule of thumb is to feed as big as their eye because that's about how big their stomachs are.

Flyfisha

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I have feed those NLS pellets.
Feed 1 at a time until the fish slows down .
4 or 5 minimum each serve sounds right.

Repolie the next time you see an animal being slaughtered or have to opportunity to catch your own fish for food have a look at the size of the stomach. Have a look at the stomach contents as well. I have never seen a wild fish with a stomach even close to the size of its eye. Just think about a fish swallowing another fish or ten and you will see that story of a betta stomach being the size of its eye is a total fabrication .

qldmick

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Flyfisha said:
I have feed those NLS pellets.
Feed 1 at a time until the fish slows down .
4 or 5 minimum each serve sounds right.

Repolie the next time you see an animal being slaughtered or have to opportunity to catch your own fish for food have a look at the size of the stomach. Have a look at the stomach contents as well. I have never seen a wild fish with a stomach even close to the size of its eye. Just think about a fish swallowing another fish or ten and you will see that story of a betta stomach being the size of its eye is a total fabrication .
totally agree

New Threads