How much is my tank worth?

AshleyNicoleashn

I'm selling my tank unfortunately because I'm moving and can't take it with. It's a 450 gallon tank, bow in the front and back, over flow. 8ft x 3ft x 31 inches. 700lbs of sand.
All piping was done by me.. custom built stand (decking style) can also be used as storage it has a cut out in the middle to open up like a cabinet for storage. I just want to know what it's worth.

Big Red

Pictures not a bow fro t guy but dang I'm Intrigued. Not to mention 6or so hrs away ntmthe trip is a rough one throughd dc. Pics please. From sounds of it I probably would be asking inthe 1 to 2 grand min depending on condition. What did you pay for it? Was it salt or fresh?

AshleyNicoleashn

Pictures not a bow fro t guy but dang I'm Intrigued. Not to mention 6or so hrs away ntmthe trip is a rough one throughd dc. Pics please. From sounds of it I probably would be asking inthe 1 to 2 grand min depending on condition. What did you pay for it? Was it salt or fresh?

I paid 550 for just the tank alone and it was in rough shape. I wet sanded the glass and did a pretty good job on the tank but it could still use a few touch up things. It was freshwater.

Attachments

• 1457839590402.jpg
    1457839590402.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 152

Big Red

Id put it up for 1800 min. Are theyre any major scratches. Any cracks or silicone peeling? Does anything else come with it?

Another better note why arnt you keeping it?!! Beautiful tank.

AshleyNicoleashn

Id put it up for 1800 min. Are theyre any major scratches. Any cracks or silicone peeling? Does anything else come with it?

Another better note why arnt you keeping it?!! Beautiful tank.

I'm moving in about a year and I can't bring the beast with me there are a few scratches in the glass still on the inside but hardly noticeable when it's filled with water. It comes with everything I have haha. 700lbs of sand, large rocks used to make a huge cave for a redtail catfish, 2 filters (one in the over flow and one that just hands off the side of the tank), a heater that keeps it about 75 degrees, a lot of fake plants, nets, really everything I've got.

Big Red

I would put it up for more wouldnt take less than 1800 wish I could get it but that's a long haul. NTM money haha nice tank though.

Wolf65

Can you ship it to the Philippines??? Lol

I would easy pay 2k for that one. Looks lovely. It's a shame you can't take it with you

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
KingOscar
Replies
Views
Big Red
Replies
Views
Geoff
Replies
Views