How many years have you kept fish?

About how many years have you been keeping tropical fish for?

• less than 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 years

• 2-3 years

• 4-5 years

• more than 5 years

• Total voters

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh, I am almost at a year but not quite...few more months.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I started a month ago. Although I did keep some goldfish when I was younger. I didn't have much experience about fish keeping then though. :-\

Gwenz

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have only been involved in this obsession... I mean hobby for 3 years, and have loved every minute of it!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hehe obsession. ;D I forgot to mention, I kept Goldfish and a Betta for a while when I was younger. That didn't go so well...so I don't really include it in how long I've kept fish...I didn't keep those fish for long, I'm sure you all know how it goes. :'(

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yay! May you have many more happy weeks with fishies!

Jason

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have been in the hobby for 1.4 years. Had the 17gal for one year then on my anniversary i got the 40gal

Miss Mouse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I remember we got our first tank when I was about 7. We had loads of guppies and a kuli loach (whcih promptly disappeared) ,a black moor and some angel fish whcih my dad gave away cos he got cross with them for eating the guppies!When we left south africa we moved to singapore and we had some little terrapins and a few platys but had to give them away when we left and then we we moved to England we weren't allowed any pets in our flat so we just got a black moor who lived for about 5 years and now I've got the rest o fthe fish and MTS since we've moved into our own place. My parents are moving to Canada soon so my brother, boyfriend and i are buying a house together and we're going to build a HUGE pond and get some koi and maybe a duckling or 2 ;D We're even hoping to get a bigger house with an extra room whcih will be "computer and fish tank room".. very excited! I am considering getting one of those wall mounted tanks... ;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I got my first Betta last July. So I would have to say "less than 1 year", but what a year it has been ;D.

Rose

p.s. Wouldn't give it up for the world.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom