0.0%
  25. 25

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. 26 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

please tell how many you have what you have in them and how long it took you to get all the tanks you have as of now

2. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

i have 2 took me 6 months to get both
    2.5-3harlequin rasboras soon to be guppy fry
    29gallon-2 angels 1 cory 1 betta 1 guppy trio 2 otos

2.5 is really my 5 year old sister but i take care of it and do all the work

3. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

I bought 2 tanks in December. I had my 20 gallon for a 3 weeks, and realized I just had to have another one :) So i bought the ten, lol - Now I am thinking about getting 3 more, lol -- a biorb 8 gallon to house another betta, a 40 gallon saltwater for clownfish, bangaii cardinalfish and peppermint shrimp AND a 125 FW tank for balas, clown loaches and various kinds of plecos :)

But I am sure that they would take me a good 3 years to get ;) lol

4. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I'm lazy, my signature says it all ;)
    Carol

5. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I have one "real" tank, 10 gallons, and one "betta" :mad: 1/2 gallon kit, that has 2 ghost shrimp.

6. dano569 Member Member

i have 2 55s and a 20 going now.i bought the first 55 in april of 05,the 20 in september and the 2nd 55 in december.

7. al_cranan Initiate Member

First tank in 20 years, heh. :D But it is a lot bigger at 44 gal than my first tank, which was 15 gal.

4 serpaes
    pair of long-finned rosy barbs
    2 dwarf rainbows

Only had the tank set up for a week now. Used to have 3 rainbows, but one died. I actually expected it since lfs just got the fish in the day before (but didn't want to wait and lose out getting any).

Tank is a corner pentagonal shape so my kids can't bump it around. They love it! :D

8. beckers4oranges Member Member

i just bought a new tank today for my betta making that 5 tanks in my house!

9. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

I just have a 10 gallon (I'm too lazy to type what I have look on my signature...). But very soon I am setting up another tank, hopefully 20g.

10. Marc Well Known Member Member

I have a 55, two 20's, and a 10. However, one of the 20's isn't made to hold water (too thin) so I'm using it for a Gecko. The other 20 is from the 60's and I don't trust it to hold too much water - so it will be for Oriental Firebelly Toads.

I also have the 10gal which I don't have any lights/filter/heater for yet.

The 55 is in my sig.
    Oh, and I almost forgot the 33long with the Malawi Cichlids. They are WONDERFUL fish!

11. skippi Member Member

55 gal list of contents in my profile.
    2.5 gal hospital tank
    20 gal waiting to get fish in it..

12. beckers4oranges Member Member

7 now

13. Gwenz Well Known Member Member

I have one tank, 15g. It's my first tank and I got it 2 weeks ago. I have 6 Neon Tetras and 6 Zebra Danios in ti.

Gwenz :)

14. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

60 or so set up with water/plants/fish.
    Another 90 out in yard/storage.

All will be set up inthis by summer's end.

clear.gif

Dino

15. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I have 2 tanks: one 10 gallons and the other 30 gallons in volume. It took me a few months to get both tanks. That is, I didn't wait a few months to get them, but rather got my second tank a few months after the first one. I first bought a 10 gallon tank with 12 neons and 2 small angelfish. (I now know it was overcrowded - but of course I had no idea that it was when I was just beginning. Miraculously, all fish were - and are - fine!) Of course, I thought the angelfish were not going to get as big as they are right now - nobody cared to inform me at the LFS. But as time went by, they grew larger and larger, and that's why I decided to get a 30 gallon tank. I didn't like the idea of fish this large to be confined in a small 10 gallon tank. I still think 30 gallons isn't enough for them, but it's definitely better than 10 gallons. And for now I don't have the time for a big tank - so for now they've gotta stay in the 30 gallon tank. That's how I got my 2 tanks :) It's been about 2 years now since I began my fish hobby.

Dino, the fish house is looking great! But my God ... 60 tanks currently, plus additional 90 in the fish house!!! Or is that 90 already in your possession? (Which would mean the fish house will have even more!?) All I can say is that I am utterly amazed. How in the world do you take care of so many tanks? How do you perform your water changes? I really can't imagine this. You deserve a fish-keeping GOLD MEDAL, lol.

16. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

60 currently set up, mostly outside with native hardy plants.
    Another 90 not set up.

Taking care of all of that is my life pretty much.

dino

17. beckers4oranges Member Member

where do you live...i wanna see it