How many Pygmy Cory’s can I get

Lovestruckfool89

Hi I have a 20 tall with a juvenile blue eye lemon bristlenose pleco, 7 kubotai rasbora, and a bunch of shrimp (had like 15, now there’s a ton of shrimplets). I want to get some Pygmy Cory. I know I need at least 6 but how many total can I put in this set up without it being over stocked?

Attachments

• 25B8F0B7-EF3B-4CCF-B5A9-0BE791410AF2.jpeg
    25B8F0B7-EF3B-4CCF-B5A9-0BE791410AF2.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 8

MacZ

10-15 Corydoras pygmaeus would be fine if you had sand substrate. While you're at it stock the rasboras also up to 10.

But longterm the tank is too small for the pleco. Before you ask: It's not about the volume, it's about the space. Bioload will be only of interest when the pleco reaches it's adult size of about 12-15cm.

Lovestruckfool89

10-15 Corydoras pygmaeus would be fine if you had sand substrate. While you're at it stock the rasboras also up to 10.

But longterm the tank is too small for the pleco. Before you ask: It's not about the volume, it's about the space. Bioload will be only of interest when the pleco reaches it's adult size of about 12-15cm.
It’s a bristlenose that will only get

Thanks. Don’t worry, I did my research. I know he can get up to 5 inches. Once my new shelf’s are built I’m going to get a bigger tank set up. He’s a juvenile and barely over an inch now so I should have a bit more time

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
gabray47
Replies
Views
yeti79
Replies
Views
ArcadiaVince
Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
bgclarke

Random Great Thread!

Know of a great thread on Fishlore that should be on this list? Submit the thread link here:
Great threads on Fishlore

New Corydoras Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom