How many of us are excited?

rileyrk190

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm student teaching this semester so i get to have an extra week off until the public school starts..woohoo. So music all day everyday for the semester.

emanluke

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm only taking it because film history was full Should I start saying my prayers now?
Well, at least at our school, it is known to be the most difficult class that you take as a music major. It probably doesn't compare with some of the heavier physics classes, but because of the number of ensembles and various classes you take as a music major, any course with a huge homework load is difficult. We (collective music majors) are just used to using our time in a different way. Since most majors put a focus on the out of class work though, I think you should be fine with it RayRay. Just coming from a music major, it would be difficult.

RayRay

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yeah, I figure since I'm a mechanical engineering major this will probably be a more basic, easygoing class. I actually got an explanation from my physics professor yesterday that our "basic" physics class is more in depth and two semesters long while an art or english student's basic physics is simpler and only one semester. So I'm assuming it's somewhat the same on the other side of the spectrum for us science and engineering majors. Anyway, that's what I'm hoping for. Haha.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom