How many hrs average do you gaze at your tank a day?

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Unfortunately not much because school interrupts my gazing...of course my "not much" and my family's "not much" are slightly different... ;D :

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well my new one I stare at for a couple hours..the old 40 gal..it gets about 30min a day since it is right behind the couch

skippi

Valued Member
Reaction score
lots!! it is in the basement where our computer is. I spend most of the day down here since I work second shift.

huneebee

Reaction score
Lol, well, since I'm a sahm, and my house has been a mess since we got our tank, I'd say way too darn much. In fact, while typing this message, I glanced at my tank no less than 6 times. Though, I think my kids and I sit and stare at our tank probably around 4 hours a day. We make up stories about the fish and try to imaging what they are saying to each other.

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah my tank is in my bedroom so whenever im in my room i give it a good staring at lol!!!!

C W

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Janmitch22 said:
I gaze a lot, especially when I want to procrastinate.[/color][/font][/b]
hehe that's exactly what I do!!! It gets to be a problem though when the thing I am procrastinating is getting my clothes on before school... ;D :

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
It's hard to quantify ... but I gaze at my tanks really all the time when I'm in my room (where the tanks are located). Even when I am studying, reading for school, doing schoolwork, or just reading for leisure - I glance at my tanks every once in a while to see what my angels are doing, or what the fry are doing, and to see if everything is all right. Or when I have something heavy on my mind, I just look at my tanks and I'm feeling better already! LOL, I love the calming effect that aquaria have. Have you noticed? Staring at my tank really keeps me sort of relaxed.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom