How many hrs average do you gaze at your tank a day?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Jai, Apr 4, 2006.

1. JaiValued MemberMember

::)How many hrs average do you gaze at your tank a day? ::)

2. Marc

MarcWell Known MemberMember

LOTS, considering it's in my bedroom. ;D

3. 0morrokh

0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Unfortunately not much because school interrupts my gazing...of course my "not much" and my family's "not much" are slightly different... ;D ;) :D ::)

4. gammerus

gammerusWell Known MemberMember

well my new one I stare at for a couple hours..the old 40 gal..it gets about 30min a day since it is right behind the couch

5. skippiValued MemberMember

lots!! it is in the basement where our computer is. I spend most of the day down here since I work second shift.

6. huneebeeNew MemberMember

Lol, well, since I'm a sahm, and my house has been a mess since we got our tank, I'd say way too darn much. In fact, while typing this message, I glanced at my tank no less than 6 times. Though, I think my kids and I sit and stare at our tank probably around 4 hours a day. We make up stories about the fish and try to imaging what they are saying to each other.

7. CraigWell Known MemberMember

yeah my tank is in my bedroom so whenever im in my room i give it a good staring at lol!!!!

C W :D

8. Janmitch22Valued MemberMember

huneebee, what's a sahm?

I gaze a lot, especially when I want to procrastinate.

9. 0morrokh

hehe that's exactly what I do!!! It gets to be a problem though when the thing I am procrastinating is getting my clothes on before school... ;D ::) :p

10. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

about 2 hours a day

11. Isabella

IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

It's hard to quantify ... but I gaze at my tanks really all the time when I'm in my room (where the tanks are located). Even when I am studying, reading for school, doing schoolwork, or just reading for leisure - I glance at my tanks every once in a while to see what my angels are doing, or what the fry are doing, and to see if everything is all right. Or when I have something heavy on my mind, I just look at my tanks and I'm feeling better already! LOL, I love the calming effect that aquaria have. Have you noticed? Staring at my tank really keeps me sort of relaxed.

12. 0morrokh

Having aquariums reduces stress and increases your lifespan.
    ;D

13. Gwenz

GwenzWell Known MemberMember

All the time!! :)

My tank's in my bedroom so whenever im in there I'm watching them! :)

Gwenz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice