• 10 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike

Login to vote and see the results.

Gunnie

I only have 5 tanks in my living room. I need more. ;D

Miss Mouse

We have 5 tanks and 1 pond at home, and we have a tank (its his housemates..)and a large pond at my boyfriends ;D

Gunnie

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH. Miss Mouse, pictures please! ;D

Miss Mouse

They're in the photos section I'll take some more soon!

Susie

I have a 6 gallon eclipse and a 10 gallon

Jessie_Lynn

I have a ten gallon and one 5 gallon breeding tank and another 1 gallon fry tank.

Butterfly

I have 10 tanks in my living room ;D 1-75G, 2-20G, 1-20G long, 2-10G, 2-30G long, 1-29G and a 7G betta tank. Plus a 25g tub in my kitchen.
Carol

Jessie_Lynn

WOW Butterfly...That's a lot of Tanks! Aplause for you, how can you have all those tanks ;D

Butterfly

Thanks Jessie Lynn ;D I have accumulated them over a period of time and really enjoy them. Each one of them is set up differently and allows me to exercise my creativity as well as they relax me. As of this week-end I have an empty 55Gal to fill
Carol

Jessie_Lynn

That is why I have my fish tanks, to help relax me and it really does. ;D

Dino

Early last year I was at 160+ water containers.
Down to about 30 presently.
Headed back upwards once the fishhouse has electricity.

Dino

Gunnie

Dino said:
Early last year I was at 160+ water containers.
Down to about 30 presently.
Headed back upwards once the fishhouse has electricity.

Dino
Heheheheheehhe. And oh what a sight it shall be! ;D

newbie101

I have a nice bathtub... ;D
But I'm getting a 10 gallon aquarium soon.

yellow guppy

Good Evening! I have 2 tanks- 1- 10 gal tank with 2 male guppies and 3 female guppies. In the 1 gal tank we have 5 baby guppies. All very new to us.

newbie101

newbie101 said:
I have a nice bathtub... ;D
But I'm getting a 10 gallon aquarium soon.
yay now I have a 10 gal
no fish yet though

And no I have no fish in the bathtub. ;D

Jessie_Lynn

Congradulations on your new fish. It is going to be fun watching your fry grow.

dahly

As of yesterday, I now have two! ;D

Isabella

I have 2 tanks: one 30 gallon and one 10 gallon. The 10 gallon tank is a quarantine tank that I usually use for my angelfish when they're spawning, but I also keep this tank in case any of my fish gets sick. In the future I'd like to have at least a 75 gallon tank

joe

I have 3 tanks. A big cycling 55 gal (its going to be an african cichlid tank. I also have a 30 gal (my community tank). And a 10 gal. baby tank or sick fish tank.

george

man I have a monstorous 500 gal custom made tank. and then I have a little 10 gallon for my room. ;D I'm glad I have fish, because I have no friends, i'm a big nerd, that is fat with red hair.and glasses. but don't feel sorry for me because I love fish like u guys. it warms my heart.

dano569

I have 2 55s and a 20,also a ten gallon hospital tank.

0morrokh

Gunnie said:
I only have 5 tanks in my living room.  I need more.   ;D
Are you my twin or something? Except with me it's general pets, not fish. I only have 2 gerbils, 1 rabbit, and 8 fish. What a deprived child I am. ;D ;D ;D I am working on a scheme to get more fish. I must have picked up the fish flu. I only have one tank now...but just wait, they'll be taking over the house. ;D ;D I love fish soooo much. Aquariums combine art, science, and animals...some of my favorite things!

george said:
man I have a monstorous 500 gal custom made tank. and then I have a little 10 gallon for my room. ;D I'm glad I have fish, because I have no friends, i'm a big nerd, that is fat with red hair.and glasses. but don't feel sorry for me because I love fish like u guys. it warms my heart.
Yeah, I can relate to you...teenage girls are supposed to have lots of friends and care how they look and so on, right? ... NOT me! My best friend is my rabbit! And I'm really glad because a lot of teenagers are really dumb! (No offense to any of you guys who happen to be teenagers!!!!! I'm talking about those people who would care more about their jar of make-up than a fish...none of you guys!)

newbie101

0morrokh said:
Aquariums combine art, science, and animals...some of my favorite things!
yay me 2! I like science, art, and most of all animals!

Eric

HI all.

Had as many as three but now down to two. Started off with a 23 gal. hex. freshwatwer tank. Then, wanting more color, I went for a 45 gal. African Cichlid tank. Still was not satisifed with color and went for a 45 gal. saltwater set up. The saltwater tank took up too much time, despite its beauty, and I eventually got rid of it. The Cichlid tank is now a freshwater tank and I still have the hex.

Eric

beckers4oranges

3 in my room...and 1 in my livin room...all mine..hehe

fish_r_friend

I wis hI had 3+

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom