How many fish tanks do you have?

How many tanks do you own?

• Total voters

DuaneV

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
15 right now. Ive had more, Ive had less. Tanks range from 2.5 gallon betta tanks to a 125 that currently has a hodgepodge of plants, corys and tetras in it.

In college my girlfriend moved in with me (my now wife) and I had like 10+ tanks all over the apartment ranging from a few 10 gallon tanks to a few 29 & 30 gallon tanks, 2 55's, a 75, 95 and 125. lol There were tanks all over the apartment. We had the 2 10's and a 55 in the livingroom. 29 & 30 in the kitchen, the others split between 2 bedrooms, one we used as an office/greenhouse/petshop, lol. We had our computer in there but also a ton of plants, mice cages, iguana cage, ball python cage, rats and fish tanks. It was insane. lol This was a 2 bedroom, 600ish sq.ft. apartment.

RainBetta

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
5 if you count a guppy fry tub. A 2.5 gallon, a 10 gallon, and 20 gallon and a 29 gallon. Also my 55 gallon outdoor fry tub

Dch48

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just the one 3.5 gallon with my Betta in it. I wish I could have more since I've seen so many things here I'd love to have but it's a no go at the moment. My housemate /landlord let me have the Betta tank and she didn't believe me when I told her how much personality he has and his behavior when he sees me. She thought fish were incapable of that. She's seen it for herself now though and shows a little interest. So maybe if I keep working on her.

What would I like to have? Let's see, a reef tank, dwarf frogs, shell dwellers, Cherry shrimp, Blue Acaras, another Betta or two, etc., etc. I'd probably have about 10 tanks if I could.

chadcf

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I have 2 now, a 38 gallon community tank and a 10 gallon betta tank. I really want to set up a 75 gallon too and call that good but I'm not sure if I really want the added maintenance of a 3rd (and larger) tank.

Little fry babies

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have two ten gallons, 1 gallon, 3 gallon and a 60 gallon tank . one of my tens has a male red velvet swordtail and a male sunset Mickey mouse platy, i have split thirty fry into a three gallon and my one gallon, and yes, they will be moved into my ten when one of my tens is transferred to the 60 gallon, dont panic, my other ten has one female gold dust molly, one female mickey mouse platy, one female blue wag platy, and 2 cory catfish .I don't care of people think it's overstocked it is permanent .Waiting on my 60g to finish cycling before moving all the fish around. They will be fine .

Oops i meant IT ISNT permanent .Lol .

Seth15

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
chadcf said:
I have 2 now, a 38 gallon community tank and a 10 gallon betta tank. I really want to set up a 75 gallon too and call that good but I'm not sure if I really want the added maintenance of a 3rd (and larger) tank.
Go for It! The extra maintenance would be well worth the 75. IMO it's not too much extra work honestly, speaking from experience.

ChrisTheFishkeeper2004

Valued Member
Reaction score

Attachments

Little fry babies

Valued Member
Reaction score
And there os nothing to be ashamed of for having "aquarium fever". It happens to the best of us .

Dch48

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ChrisTheFishkeeper2004 said:
I’ve got a 75 gallon planted tank. A 5 gallon betta tank, and a 4 gallon nano shrimp tank. I’m only gonna show the 75. I’ll list my fish in my 75 gal below.
X14 guppies, x6 Cory cats, x2 oto cats... (getting more soon.) x2 clown plecos, x3 Dwarf Gourami, x5 Serpea Tetras, x2 Amano Shrimp x1 dwarf blue crayfish x1 Golden Mystery snail.
Sorry for the quality of the pic lol it’s really bad
If things start disappearing, blame the crayfish.

Hunter1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
1 36bf, 4 20s, 1 5.

At work a 29.

My wife has a 48 at our house which I do some maintenance on.

Tsin21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have a 30 gallon community tank, a 5 gallon betta tank and a one gallon shrimp bowl. Plus the storage totes ranging from 4 gallons to 30 gallons for my guppies, danios and my other bettas.

ChrisTheFishkeeper2004

Valued Member
Reaction score
Dch48 said:
If things start disappearing, blame the crayfish.
Haha yea lol it’s a dwarf species and I’ve kept them before in my tanks with no casualties to other fish. Mines about less than half an inch and has midget pinchers so I’m not to worried right now. If I do have any problems I will put him in his own tank

Aqua 59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I have one ten gallon (fry, one markomoreb cray, Mystery snails, tadpole snails, blue & pink Ramshorn snails), one five gallon (markomoreb cray- he was too aggressive for the community tank), a KritterKeeper (crickets, when I get around to it, but it's still a tank right?) and some assorted terrariums.

poppinpinto

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have two 20 longs one 20 tall one 29 one 5gallon and two 50 gallon ponds and two 10 for quarantine

Zslayer

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have a only three but not for lack of trying and definitely not for lack of wanting. If only I could convince my parents Multiple Tank Syndrome is a real thing and the only more tanks can treat it even if only temporarily.

max h

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well right now in operation I have a 55 gallon and a 100 gallon, waiting in the wings for a refurbish is a 125 gallon.

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi! Just wondering how many aquariums you all have

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have

Two 5.5 gallons
10 gallon
20 gallon long
40 gallon breeder

For now. Lol.

If you want to include quarantine tanks then add on another 10 gallon, also for now. This is nothing compared to some on here though.

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have an empty 90 gallon, a 55 gallon, a 20 gallon high, a 20 gallon long, a 10 gallon, and a 2.5 gallon

The Aquatic Weasel

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Look at my thing under my post (I think its called a signature)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom