How many fish tanks do you have? - Page 15

How many tanks do you own?

• Total voters

BlackMolly99

Hey everyone!
I'm curious to see how many fish tanks everyone has. Please post how many, and also what fish and plants are in it/them!
Thanks! :D

fish47

20 gallon
30+ pumpkin shrimp
12 tiger shrimp
1 bn pleco
rotala rotundufolia
subwassertang
java moss
christmas moss
hornwort
rosette swords
croptocoryne wendtii green
huge aponogeton
a few others I at put my finger on
55 gallon
1 bristlenose pleco
1 clown pleco
3 rummy nose tetras
6 neon tetras
4 zebra danios
4 glass catfish
3 amano shrimp
2 bamboo shrimp
4 cherry barbs
2 powder blue dwarf gouramis
java fern
anubias barteri
anubias nana petite
huge aponogeton
others I also cant put my finger on
5 gallon
betta
java moss
cryptocoryne wendtii bronze

BlackMolly99

MomeWrath

10G @ the office, 75G and 30G in the living room, 10G, 5G and 3G upstairs...

fish47

gray18

How many tanks do you have? I know MTS is a common fish tank thing once people get the ball rolling. I only have one because it's all I'm allowed to have. Lol. But I guess if there was room/time for more, I would probably have two. The most I have ever had at once is two. Well, at least setup. I have had three tanks before at once that were just empty and not setup.

Desi

LadfromLondon

Started my first in Feb, bought a second in May and now a third coming soon! I don’t have MTS... :D

gray18

8 fish tanks? 8?! I guess that's tame compared to youtubers I have seen. :p Entire fish rooms. I don't know how people find the time to maintain such setups lol

Desi

gray18 said:
8 fish tanks? 8?! I guess that's tame compared to youtubers I have seen. :p Entire fish rooms. I don't know how people find the time to maintain such setups lol
Haha that’s true, but some day I would love a fish room! I have a python for water changes, makes life easier :joyful:

GlennO

Four, though two are currently empty.

FishBoy101

I have 3, a 20 long, 10, and 5.

Pariah

Three. Two 40 gallon breeders and a little 1.5 gallon.

cdw202x

I have three tanks. One was what was intended, and then I decided to help a rescue. The rescue betta deal fell through, so I got another (healthy one) to take the place.

A week later, I was contacted by the person with the rescue betta who said her first rescuer backed out, and could I still take him? I said yes. That is how I have three betta fish and am at capacity!

Skrabbitskrabbit

I have 2 small ones (10 & 5 gallon)

SouthAmericanCichlids

2, going to get 2 more soon. I'm a kid, so I don't have that much money. If I had a job I would probably have like 80. lol

Basil

SouthAmericanCichlids said:
2, going to get 2 more soon. I'm a kid, so I don't have that much money. If I had a job I would probably have like 80. lol
Nah, if you had a job, you’d find you have a lot less time for fish tanks! :p
It’s why I only have 4 set up. But I have 4 more empty that I keep coming up with cool ideas for! And then remember that lack of time thing.:confused:

emilymg

gray18 said:
How many tanks do you have? I know MTS is a common fish tank thing once people get the ball rolling. I only have one because it's all I'm allowed to have. Lol. But I guess if there was room/time for more, I would probably have two. The most I have ever had at once is two. Well, at least setup. I have had three tanks before at once that were just empty and not setup.
Three. A 20 high, 5.5 gallon, and 3 gallon. :)

Flyfisha

I’m retired, I started the hobby to late in life and have a lot of catching up to do. Currently 28 tanks .

Mike1995

5 :)

gray18

At one point last year, I had an empty 55, a 58 tall and a 40 breeder. Both my 55 and 58 were tucked away for a rainy day while I was waiting to setup the 40 breeder.

Masoud

i have 3,a 30 gal with my two fancy goldfish in it,another 30 with my leopard bush fish in it,and a 20 gal planted community

QCAquaholic

gray18

My current tank is a 33 gallon long. I would definitely possibly like to have another one in the future. If we ever move to a place with more space, I would love to get either another 33L or a 40L. Or... another tank I would love to try is a 30 gallon breeder. One dedicated fish tank and one shrimp tank.

faydout

3, 40 breeder, 54 corner (empty... will be fixing that this weekend), and a 5G with our Betta.

gray18

Hmm.. guess my thread was merged with an existing 5 year old poll that I didnt know existed.. lol

Pariah

Three. Two 40 breeders and one 1.5 (just snails, don't worry).

Fisch

Well, theoretically I only have one 55gl tank, but then I needed a quarantine tank and another quarantine tank....at this time I have five tanks and hope to reduce to two.

Pariah

Fisch said:
at this time I have five tanks and hope to reduce to two.
You... you're not making any sense... :D

GingerV513

I have four set up, three 5 gallon with bettas and one 10 gallon, and a quarantine tank currently in use and one empty 7.7 gallon globe. I counted 4 though

jake37

Who are the lucky 35 people with more than 15 tanks !

Fisch

Pariah said:
You... you're not making any sense... :D
Okay....I am an aquarium rookie.
I bought a 5gl tank and did not use it, a 10gl halfmoon tank and never used it, a 29gl tank I never used and immediately sold, a 55gl tank I started and am running right now. Then the Betta got sick and moved into the 5gl tank, the Neons got sick and moved into the 10gl tank. So five Cories and the Bristlenose have the big tank to themselves. I am cycling a 10gl cube for the Betta right now, and also cycle a 10gl rectangular tank as a 'real' quarantine tank for the Neons.
5gl tank and halfmoon (awful distortion) tank have to go. Quarantine tank will continuously run to be ready if/when needed. Clear as mud ;)

SeaMonkey06

Here to update again!

- 2 five gallons, one active with a mystery snail, the other one in storage (soon to be used for a betta, I can tell you that much!)
- 1 12 Gallon (10 WCMM)
- 1 divided 40 Gallon (3 young axolotls)

It keeps changing, so no doubt I'll be back here as soon as I get a couple of dollars in my pocket! :p

QCAquaholic

Thanks to Petco's 1$/gallon sale I now have 8...
one 3.5 gallon (culturing black worms)
two 10's (1 is a quarantine tank)
two 20's
one 20 long
one 36 bowfront
one 75

gray18

jake37 said:
Those might be the crazy ones... :p

Fisch

gray18 said:
Those might be the crazy ones... :p
Or a local fish store, it is more a job than a hobby :)

Betta'sAnonymous

2 10s and a 20, but setting up my empty 45 before too long

AquaticQueen

1 10 gallon and a 6.5 gallon. The 6.5 is being upgraded to a 10 gallon ASAP.

BettaNgold

jake37 said:
I have a fish room. My tanks include a 75G, 55G, 45G, 29G, (2) 20 G longs, 15G, (3) 10G, 6.5G, (4) 5G, and a 150G garden pond.

Debbie1986

I own 15, I gave 3 away (3.5 , 5 & 10 gallon). I am running 10 tanks at the moment. my new 55 w/ stand has been in the box nearly 3 weeks since i've had issues getting rid of my huge china cabinet due to COVID.

I'm hoping to get it set up next month. July in Georgia is too hot to do anything even if indoors.

Most photos and links are disabled if you are not logged into the forum.

Top Bottom