How many fish tanks do you have?

How many tanks do you own?

• Total voters

Anders247

I saw an old thread on this that lasted a while. I thought I'd revive it. Here's the old thread for reference:
I have 3 tanks: a 55g, a 20g, and a 10g.

zaraspook

I have a 125g, a 90g, a 55g, and a 10g

Jomolager

We have 40, 3x29, 20, 15, 10, 2x5.5.

The 15, 10 and 5.5 are QTs.

Coradee

6 in use at present mostly 30 gallons, one 40 & several egg/fry tubs, oh & 4 empty tanks in the shed

oOBlueOo

I have...let's see...

Do they have to be in use right now? I have only one in use right now, but 5 empty ones.

Slug

2. 100gal and 15gal.

mjryan

5 running a 55, 29, 20 long, 20 high, and 10 gallon.

mg13

Oooo! Oooo! that means I have about 3!!!

Scoutsfish

Tanks we have now, or have had in the past?....

Right now I have my 29,25 and 3 gallon bowl set up. But in the past I had a 5,10,15,25,29 up and running aside from either the 15 or the 5 all at once. Would love a bigger tank some day!

junebug

I have 8 up and running, soon to be more I'm sure.

jerilovesfrogs

some running, some not. 150g, 75g, 40g, 12g, 5g, 4g, 3g, 2g. love my nanos haha

EricV

~25 in all though they aren't always all in use at the same time.

scrutch

1!...but I already plan on getting more LOL

jdhef

I have three set up and running. I have several which I don't use, the biggest being my 36 gallon bowfront

CoeurSauvage

I have two- 1 ten gallon, 1 twenty gallon.

Theman1

I currently have 5 running now. A 90,60, two 40 breeders and a 20 gallon. I have my 29,10 and 5 gallon empty in my basement calling my name.

Lucy

5 tanks up and running.
Several empties lying around.

5g Betta
10g 3 African dwarf frogs
20g long 6 African dwarf frogs
20g Ottos, cories, too many Malaysian trump snails to count and one assassin snail (haven't seen him for while. I think the mts staged a coup)
30g Cardinals and Cories

Sarcasm Included

I have 8 at the moment, with another sitting on the side. I am getting several more as I am going to collect blue eyes and hill stream gobies.

Ethan

two 5 gallons,1 is running. A 29 gallon running. A 20 gallon not running. A 75 gallon running and 2 twin 155s in storage till I get room too set the behemoths up

Claire Bear

Wow, I have 20 running but that does not include three sumps or the 10 or so small tanks in storage.
The largest up and running is a 150g, next a 120 gallon and all the way down to a 2.5g.
Then there are the three lizard tanks 125g, 10 gallon x 2, and the gerbil tank is a 20 gallon fish tank.
Guess that just about wraps it up for me!

Tolak

30 runnable in the fishroom, 16 stocked ATM, plus a couple 150 gallon tubs. Easily another 20 that need to be set up, backups, spares & such, plus a few more tubs. Daughter needs to get her furniture out of my basement so I can move forward with an expansion, I'm a load of lumber & a quick wire pull away from that.

Akari_32

I voted 4, just for what's set up. 50 gallon Oscar tank, 6 gallon Betta tank, 40 gallon goldfish tank, and a 29 gallon community/feeder breeding tank. Also have a 520 gallon pond, and a 6 gallon, 10 gallon, and two 15 gallon tanks that aren't in use.

aliray

three to gal tanks up and running....Alison

Thunder_o_b

Just gave away a 55 set up to a son and a 30 gal to a friend. That leaves a 10, 29, 37, 46, and 55 gal set up with a 30, 44 and 150 gal on stand by.

smee82

only one setup since I moved last month.

hross

I have two, a 29 gallon and a 10 gallon. The 10 gallon is supposed to be just the QT while we stock up the 29. But, hmm... I could put a betta in there when we're done. Then get another QT for when we need it...and also dreaming of a big 55 or 75 gallon...need to put an addition on the house.

matsungit

I have 4 tanks 60, 36 bow, 20 and 10 gallons. I cut down to just the 60 gallon and using the 10 as a sump. I also have a small 50 gallon pond in the patio. The 36 and 20 are not being used right now.

endlercollector

Sorry to say we're down to 9 at my house with 5 sitting empty. I'm hoping to phase out several more over the next 6 months. It's hard to spend quality time with 300 fish, 6 dogs, and 1 2-legged kid

Tonia

I currently have 7 tanks. 5 are running and omg.. I forgot a tank.. darn.. I have 8 tanks. Hello, My name is Tonia. I am an aquarium addict..

cichlidman

To many =/ They are not all running currently . I have a 1x75 3x 55 4x 29 4x 20L 1x 20H 2x 10 I also have x2 125 gallon stocks and a few 10gs in the shed. I wish I could get a refund lol I'm sure it would pay for a new car

blusshed

Running: 75gal, 20gal long, 10gal.

Empty: 75gal, 20gal long, 10gal, 45gal hex.

(Why I have dupes I have no idea it just worked out that way.)

7 currently.

Chris99

I have 7 running. A 90, 75, 55, 40, 20L, 10, and 5. I also have a 20H and 10 on standby to use as a QT.

Considering I started in this hobby roughly a year ago I must have a highly aggressive case of MTS.

Disc61

11 at the moment, more for sure....
1 -120, 3-75's, 3-55's , 1-40, 1-29, 1-20, 1-10
all in operation

BettasAndAnOscar

7 running, not including breeding tanks. Smallest is 2.5 gal, largest is 75.
Have had only a single betta until last summer, when I got extreme MTS.

Flowingfins

Warning, this is a LONG list.

4 10 gallons 2 1 gallons(rescue betta tanks temporary) 3 1.5 gallons( QT for small fish) 2 5 gallons 1 100 gallon 1 20 gallon 2 7.5 gallon tubs 1 25 gallon tub 1 2 gallon vase(also for a rescue betta) 1 40 gallon(my tortoise)

Beeker

4 Running: 75, 30, 10 and 5
3 in storage: 20, 20, 1.

Judging by those scores, it seems like 4 and 7 are the magic numbers.

CowBoYReX

I have a 110g, 75, 55, 40b, (2)30, 20t, 20l, idk how many 10's, and a 5.5. Oh and a small pond, plus 3 small plant ponds

Paula Rae

I currently have 4, one 55 gallon (main tank), two 1 gallon bowls(betta & narite snail in each) , and one 20 gallon (snail tank with 3ft philodendron submerged)

BettasAndAnOscar

Oh, I forgot our 2 spring fed goldfish ponds!

TheLilMommaB

I have a 10 gallon with 6 guppies and 2 nerite snails, a 25 gallon with 6 mollies and 2 nerite snails, a 45 gallon with 2 goldfish, a 55 gallon with a red eared slider, a 65 gallon with 11 hermit crabs, and a 130 gallon with 2 Oscars, I also have a few empties a 35 gallon and 29 gallon , a 2&4 gallon plastic bow front, a 6 gallon hexagon, and a 45 gallon corner, plus I plan on doing a 5 gallon fresh tank and a 5 gallon salt in the hermit crab tank both with shrimp and snails

Junne

1 - 72 gallon bowfront
1 - 5 gallon QT tank ( currently have 2 loaches and 3 catfish which are going in to the main tank this week ) and then the tank will be torn down until I get a new round of fish.

CowBoYReX

I forgot I have a 40 hex in the closet

kcd1976

I have 4 tanks 1 - 150 gallon 1 -55 gallon 1 - 40b that's cycling now to get ready for an oscar and 1 - 20 gallon . I'm sure to be more when I can get a good price on them .

aylad

I counted 16 tanks. Most of them are betta-sized, and very few are running. One of these days, though...

APColorado

Just 1 - 105 gallon tank

hmmm...does a QT count? 1 10 gallon. Broke down most of my tanks to make room for my piggies.

Chunk101

1 x 55gal running and 3 tanks on standby

1 x 29 gal waiting to be repaired
1 x 20gal ??????
1 x 10 gal QT

I have more tanks on standby than running, does that sound right to you?

MJDuti

only 5, but 3 are empty ...

Krysty

Only my 10 gallon at this time. When I get my 20 gallon up and running my 10 gallon will be a QT.

MJDuti

One is a QT tank, but if I want to stay married I can only have so many tanks take up so much space in the living areas. I'm hoping to finish a stack-able stand with my father-in-law soon (wish I had the tools to finish this myself) so we can use our 2 larger tanks. Plus, we are moving and now I have a heated garage that we won't be using for cars much, and a small backyard...so I can work my ideas and magic around that.

Witchydesign

Four. Which will seem odd since all are very small, I can't have anything bigger yet until I get out of this rental. I have a 20 gallon High, a 10g, and two 5gal. The two five gallon tanks only hold snails and plants.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom