How many fish do u have...

How many fish do u have...

• Total voters

death2fishbowls

How many fish?

Isabella

The tank size will usually determine how many fish and what kinds of fish you can have. If you have tiny fish like neon tetras you could have more of them, but if you have bigger [than neons] and more massive fish like swordtails for example, you can have them but fewer. This is because neons are smaller (about 1 inch) and lighter while swordtails are larger (about 4") and their bodies are more massive.

newbie101

6.5? is that if you have six whole fish and one half of a fish?

death2fishbowls

yes it is

dano569

I have around 70 fish

dahly

26, but I'm counting on my multies for more! ;D

chickadee

As to TODAY I have 4. I have Noel (male Crowntail Betta), Marty (male Crowntail Betta), Nip (Otto) and Tuck (Otto).

Marty and Nip just arrived in the mail today so I now have 3 tanks going for 4 fish. Noel has his own tank, Marty and Nip are in the quarantine tank, and Tuck is in the 5 gallon tank awaiting the company of Marty and Nip in about 4 weeks.
Phwew!

(I'm loving every minute of it)

Rose

newbie101

Dino

Somewhere in the 2,500 -3,000 fish range.

Dino

chickadee

Dino said:
Somewhere in the 2,500 -3,000 fish range.

Dino
how I do wish

Jason

LOL 2,500-3000 fish

Butterfly

163 - still working on stocking he 55G

Yes J-Man he means 2,500-3000 ;D
Carol

dano569

Yes J-Man he means 2,500-3000  ;D
Carol

Butterfly

;D

dahly

2500 - 3000 and the "new" Fish Room isn't even completed! Dino, I wish I could do that too!

newbie101

chickadee said:
Emma said:
death2fishbowls said:
yes it is
      ?
me too ???
whoa a lot of quotes going there

the truth is out....
death2fishbowls is my weird brother making fun of me : (and don't try to deny it death2fishbowls ) he admitted it himself
: : : :

RoboDude

Naughty, naughty, death4fishbowls!

newbie101

yup hes making fun of me : : : : : : : : he thinksthe goldfish ban thing is "ludicrous"

0morrokh

Dang!
How do you keep so many fish Dino??
I currently have 8 fish, but am planning to get 9 more--once I have some money!

Jason

Soo many fish so cool

Jimold

Tom

I have about 45 fish.
Tom

AngelSta

How can u have half a fish?? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'(

tan.b

dino....that's a lot of water!!! bet the water company love you!!!-you should get bulk discount!! (I assumed you are metered rather than rates? in the uk, some are on a fixed monthly fee(rates) and some...like me are on metered....pay as you go which is a nightmare!!! - that's what they want everyone on, so all new build houses get metered

Teresa

I have about 40 adults and around 150 fry. Can anyone say you need to invest in more tanks. My swordtails are really multiplying fast. Thank God I have friends and family that love fish too

Neville

I have 2 comets. they are very fascinating and intelligent. they start begging for food whenever I approach the tank. they recognise my ma, dad even my little sister. sometimes they eat from my hands.

wolfman21

Got 11 now, want to get more for the bigger sized tank I got

COBettaCouple

we have 6 platys, 9 guppies, 7 endlers, 6 betta splendens, 5 betta mahachai, 1 black angelfish and 5 julie cichlids... plus 36 guppy fry.

MagpieTear

3 Serpaes, 3 Red Eyes, 2 Corys, 2 Balas,1 Pristella, and a common pleco in a pear tree.

capekate

currently my usual number of fish is low and I'm waiting awhile before I stock some more in my tanks.
I have six tanks and 19 fish.
5 Discus
5 cardinal tetras
2 German Blue Rams
1 spotted cory
2 male Betta's
2 female Betta's.
2 Angelfish
1- 55 gallon tank, 2-29g tanks, 3- 10 gallon tanks.

~ kate

Sabi

I have 25 fish, more to come soon....

Allie

We have 75 fish some our pets some for sale...30 of them are Kribensis fry, 11 Neet babies, and 7 Datnoid babies.

wolfman21

My number of fish grows as the tanks get bigger. Right now I'm at 21

0morrokh

My fish stock is really low at the moment (because the same goes for my money stock ). None of my tanks are full, but I currently have:

2 Bettas
A trio of Platys (maculatus)
A trio of variatus
2 Corydoras habrosus
3 C. pygmaeus
2 Otos
Plus a Bamboo shrimp

Note that neither of my species of Cories should be kept in such small groups. I originally got them in groups of 6 but lost quite a few of each, and I'm waiting for some money and an open q tank and a store near me to get some more in stock (and if all three things happen at the same time then it'll be a miracle...).

I'll eventually be getting a bunch more of all my catfish (I plan to breed my pygmaeus), some Endlers livebearers, a lot more shrimp of various types, and probably more Bettas too. And of course it's only a matter of time before I'm overrun with maculatus and variatus.

COBettaCouple

add 3 ameca splendens and another 26 red fancy guppy fry.

COBettaCouple said:
we have 6 platys, 9 guppies, 7 endlers, 6 betta splendens, 5 betta mahachai, 1 black angelfish and 5 julie cichlids... plus 36 guppy fry.

timg

when will these polls go further? 30 fish? errrrr...... can't remember when my numbers were that small!

As of yesterday, the count was just over 1100, but as both pairs of angels have laid today, I have a feeling that number is very soon to rise!

For those who have lost track, I've been very busy, as have my guppies!

Jynx

I have currently 20 fish... I'm not planning on getting anymore until I get my 29 gallon tank cleaned up and in working order.

~Jynx

Azahara

Piranha, two adult mollies, 15 baby mollies, two adult guppies, 3 baby guppies, two adult swordtails, 15 baby swordtails, a Sunfish (I got it by accident with feeder goldfish so I'm not sure if that's what it is), and a red finned shark. X3

Top Bottom