How many fish can I have Chart.....

chickadee

I thought this was kind of interesting.....

I have had dealings with this gentleman before and he has helped me with a few problems with the little ones at some of the times when I thought all was lost, before I came to Fishlore.com.  He is a good person who really cares about fish.

Rose

EDIT by Isabella:

HI everyone Tomh has recently found another very useful chart, so I am posting it for your information in addition to Rose's chart:

Gwenz

That is really interesting Rose. Thanks

Gwenz

Isabella

I think it's a very useful topic Rose as we get a lot of questions as to "how many fish" people can have. I think it would be great if you stickied this topic so that it would stay on top and, this way, would be much easier to find for people.

Isabella

Thanks Rose

chickadee

You are very welcome, I am just glad to be of help.

Rose

wittle dude

ya, thanks. That's very helpful.

Manicivy

what a great resource!

tan.b

these charts are fantastic. I have printed them and put them in my fish folder (all useful info gathered so far!). these are the very thing to help me on my way to getting my tank community safely established. thanks again.

cowizzle

cool info guys... thanks!

Eskielvr

I still find the first chart confusing. I don't know how many square inches are in my aquarium, all I know is that it's a 20 gallon. For Neons, it says I can have either 10 or 18...which one? ???

I never can figure out that second chart.....it's just too hard for me to read.

wolfman21

Both of those charts helped a lot. Thanks.

armadillo

Hi

(referring to Rose's chart) I found the vertical/horizontal markers very useful, so info is really easily found, but the chart didnt make it clear (to me at least) that it referred to compatibility of temperament. When it comes to pH/salt/etc, I do not find that mollies and plecos make great tank mates, for example. Aside from that, great chart.

Beeboy

This is very usefull. Thanks!!!

Beeboy

Top Bottom