How Many Can You Count?

Sarah73
I wanna know
20180709_091816.jpg

Seasoldier
What are we counting? just the corys or all of them?

Sarah73
Cories

Mazeus
Seasoldier
I can see 17 maybe 18 I think???

Sarah73
No tetra is in that picture. That's a rainbow fish. Yes 7 albinos. But I'm asking for cories. Hahahaha

I can see 17 maybe 18 I think???
More

Dch48
I see 15 Corys

Dawn Michele
I see 19 Cories.

FishFor2018
16 cories???? Maybe 17
Edit: 20

Sarah73
There are a few hiding good. Edit: there are 18 so Seasoldier your right

Dawn Michele
That was fun!!!

Sarah73
Hahaha they are feeding right now so I got a big clump together. Wanna count?

Dawn Michele
Hahaha they are feeding right now so I got a big clump together. Wanna count?
OK!!!!

Sarah73
Here
20180709_100635.jpg

Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele

Sarah73
Deku-Cory
Do you know what type the spotted-stripe Cories are? I went on Fishbase to try and see for myself, but my goodness there are a lot of spotted-stripey Cory species!

Sarah73
Do you know what type the spotted-stripe Cories are? I went on Fishbase to try and see for myself, but my goodness there are a lot of spotted-stripey Cory species!
they are called Corydoras melanistius. aka blue spotted cories

Deku-Cory
they are called Corydoras melanistius. aka blue spotted cories
I was wondering if they were Melanistus! I used to own one, she was from Petco back when I got fish from there. I think she accidentally got mixed in with a shipment of false Julii’s, she was the only Melanistus I’ve ever seen in that store. I spent many years trying to find more, I never could.

Sarah73
I was wondering if they were Melanistus! I used to own one, she was from Petco back when I got fish from there. I think she accidentally got mixed in with a shipment of false Julii’s, she was the only Melanistus I’ve ever seen in that store. I spent many years trying to find more, I never could.
haha Mine are always acting as if they are gonna bred then they don't. Those stinkers. I could definitely try to breed my seven. And if it is a success would you like some?

Michaelk22
18 cories?

Deku-Cory
haha Mine are always acting as if they are gonna bred then they don't. Those stinkers. I could definitely try to breed my seven. And if it is a success would you like some?
Yes, I would! That is, if I don’t keep too many of my own babies.

Sarah73
Yes, I would! That is, if I don’t keep too many of my own babies.
LOL! you better share some if you get some eggs! I wonder if my bronze and blue spotted cory would breed together

Deku-Cory
LOL! you better share some if you get some eggs! I wonder if my bronze and blue spotted cory would breed together
Maybe they would get the memo from my crazy producers! The Peppered Cories bred for 2 straight weeks. Then the Bronze Cories took their turn. It never ends!

If my three ‘oddballs’ end up growing into something unique, I’m planning on linebreeding them back to their parents. Would be very interesting to see if I could develop a strain! Though these guys take a while to sexually mature, so I’ve got a while.

Sarah73
Maybe they would get the memo from my crazy producers! The Peppered Cories bred for 2 straight weeks. Then the Bronze Cories took their turn. It never ends!

If my three ‘oddballs’ end up growing into something unique, I’m planning on linebreeding them back to their parents. Would be very interesting to see if I could develop a strain! Though these guys take a while to sexually mature, so I’ve got a while.
Oh yes! My females are always taking turns laying eggs. My biggest is 3 1/2 inches. The males LOVE chasing her. If you do start to get eggs dm me! I wanna hear all about them.

Sarah73
Michaelk22
The answer was already said
But the last time someone said 18 you said more, lol

Sarah73
Yeah I was doing many things at once. Corrected myself though

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
K7BMG
Top Bottom