• 10+

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

monkeypie102

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I am about to adopt a new VT boy who went savage and killed all its tank mates... with luck i will have him Tuesday

wierdoinabowl3498

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i have four. my male neopolitan was the prettiest betta i had ever seen so i had to have him. when i first got him the front part of his body was a redish purple color and and his rear was light pink. his fins were white with black edges, and his eyes were blue. he looked like he was almost dead too so that was another reason i wanted him. like the other fish i fed him a varied diet of dry food, frozen food and molly and guppy fry so his color became richer and now his body his basically red. i also have three females. the 1st is my orange female, nikki sixx, she jumped out of a five gallon and when i found her i thought she was dead but i put her in a breeder box for three days and she lived. the 2nd, my red and white crowntail is victoria. then3rd is crimson my bossy red female. my orange female is definitly my favorite because she always greets me when i come by her tank.

Ziggi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I've got 2: Victor, the copper HM, and Logan, the ... coral dragonscale HM! and they're weird little boogars, but I love 'em all the same. I almost adopted a third, blue and red w/white tipped fins (all finnage!) doublt halfmoon but I decided to fight the MTB ... I dunno if he's still at the store. :'( Oh well, I've got my 2 nutbags, who needs a third... named Steve ...

Gordinian

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I remember when I first started fishkeeping and I would hear all the fishlorians talking about their bettas. So I thought, "maybe when I've got a spare tank I'll try a betta- they sound like fun." Now I have 5! lol

My oldest is my elaphant-ear delta Misha. He used to be white with a little bit of blue- the blue has since expanded to most of his body

472.jpg

Then we have Ash. He's purple, and is most likely a delta- he had bad fin rot when I got him that he's still recovering from. Don't tell the others, but he's my favorite ;D

002.jpg 159.jpg

I also have a orchid crowntail named Crowley: (sorry, best pictures I have of him)

226.jpg 048.jpg

And Victor, the blue crowntail:

033.jpg 027.jpg

And finally, Osirus (Osi) my double tail. He started off white like he is in this picture, but is starting to develope some reds and blues, and I'm very curious to see what he looks like when he's done coloring up!

005 (2).jpg 004.jpg

And I think the recently passed Gordon deserves mentioning:

207.jpg

EMCmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have one (orange), you can see him in my profile, although he is too hyper for a profile shot. He is very friendly and very territorial...he flairs at his reflection on the tank walls if the room light is out at night. At first he would peck at my gold mystery snail, however, now they get along fine.

Hannahfish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have three currently but I have plans for more (hmm, if I move the bookshelf out of that closet and put in the closet used for storage, the I could have a wall of ten gallons with rescue bettas...) here are some pics: first is of Eino, second is Kuraiumi and third is Sutadoragon. photo(3).JPG photo(10).JPG photo(7).JPG

treverparrett

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
how big is your tank and are they in the same one just curious because I have one in a 16 gal and was thinking of adding another

Atomsk

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I maintain about 60+ Bettas at the store I work at. I'm the only one who feeds them and cleans out their cups.

Gordinian

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
treverparrett said:
how big is your tank and are they in the same one just curious because I have one in a 16 gal and was thinking of adding another
If you divide the tank, adding another shouldn't be a problem. I have two twenty gallons with 5 bettas amongst them.

CoryCats

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
treverparrett said:
I have 2 of mine in a 20gallon LONG, aif its the 16 in your profile your other fish wouldn't have enough room if you divided the tank for another betta

treverparrett

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
dolphinlover101 said:
If you divide the tank, adding another shouldn't be a problem. I have two twenty gallons with 5 bettas amongst them.
o gotcha alright ya i have three corys idk if I could seperate the tank for those little guys

treverparrett

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
CoryCats said:
I have 2 of mine in a 20gallon LONG, aif its the 16 in your profile your other fish wouldn't have enough room if you divided the tank for another betta
ya I have a 16 bow front and those three corys would be separated

treverparrett

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
CoryCats said:
I wouldn't separate the corys or glofish they like to be in schools.
sadly one of my corys has died and he was my new one and ya I love seeing the school of glofish I have and my betta swims with them too

shelleyd2008

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Currently we have 2 and technically DON'T have room for more. There is another empty large kritter keeper in the bathroom next to the 2 that house the bettas, but it is SUPPOSED to be for shrimp. However, the 2 kritter keepers that the bettas live in were ALSO supposed to be for shrimp.

pocket sized ninja

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
First pic is the betta i saved from my aunts. He doesn't have a name though because he is slowly dying of dropsy and not eating at all.
The Second, is Sushi. I've almost had him for a year. He is a red crowntail i bought at petvalu.
And finally, Sweet Pea, I bought him at petvalu too.

IMG_5122.JPG IMG_4579.JPG IMG_4581.JPG

slashgash

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have 4.

Sephiroth- Male White Dragon Scale Plakat
Uno- Male blue veiltail
Powm- Male blue crown tail
Finnigan- unsexed baby with silverish body and red fins. Very curious as to how this one is gonna grow up.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom