How many Betta Dad's?

KonaBoy
I know a lot of Betta mom's, but I was wondering how many Betta dad's there are out there?

Cory

sirdarksol
Yo!

rileyrk190
I'm one

Tom
Here be another. I have something like 8 bettas.
Tom

TFA101
I'm gonna be one in a couple of years! (how exciting)

COBettaCouple
I am.

joycey1221
Me.

chickadee
TFA101 you don't have a betta yet? and don't think you will get one for two more years? That is strange. Whose betta is that in your avatar? It is a lovely little girl.

Rose

Halibut
My wife has 4 in a 20 gallon that I help her with does that count?

_Fried_Bettas_
Betta dad here

StriderHiyru
sup? I have 10 bettas ~_~

Coryd55
I only got one. But still count as a dad haha.

Cory

ThisGuy
1 male 1 female in a heated divided 10gal with live plants 2 filters and the recent addition (tonight) of a bubble wall on either side. Mr.betta and Miss.Betta live large in my house.

TFA101
TFA101 you don't have a betta yet? and don't think you will get one for two more years? That is strange. Whose betta is that in your avatar? It is a lovely little girl.

Rose

My parents insist on either two tanks or a betta and one tank. The ten gallons going, and I'm gonna get a 6.6 bookshelf when the time comes

ThisGuy
The bookshelves are small and long perfect for a betta its just too bad they are $89 where I live I can buy 2 10gal for that price...

_Fried_Bettas_
There is a LFS here that had a glass aquarium that was similar to the bookshelf but slightly bigger. I think it was exactly the same dimensions as 2 five gallon tanks placed end to end.

COBettaCouple
That would be an interesting tank to see.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
jmaldo
Replies
Views
BettasAreSuperior
Replies
Views
FishKeeper71
Replies
Views