How long until eggs hatch?

AggressiveAquatics

My polar blue blood parrots laid eggs on Sunday and yesterday they were the color they were when they were laid with a little black dot in the middle. This morning they are all a light grey color. How long until you think they hatch? Later today? Tomorrow?

Passionfish

My polar blue blood parrots laid eggs on Sunday and yesterday they were the color they were when they were laid with a little black dot in the middle. This morning they are all a light grey color. How long until you think they hatch? Later today? Tomorrow?
are you sure they are male and female, because females can lay infertile eggs by themselves, and also males are mostly infertile.

Upvote 0

AggressiveAquatics

are you sure they are male and female, because females can lay infertile eggs by themselves, and also males are mostly infertile.
Yeah I’m sure they are male and female. And for these fish the males are usually fertile. I’ve bred them before but just recently started again.

Upvote 0

Passionfish

Yeah I’m sure they are male and female. And for these fish the males are usually fertile. I’ve bred them before but just recently started again.
If they are fertile they will hatch by tmrw night.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
AquaMan3640
  • Question
20 Gallon Tank Apisto Laid Eggs!
Replies
Views
SpaghettiandLeaves
Replies