How long u think will take re-tapizate with Cuba?

Roger121

Yeah, context.
I literally want to rotate my aquarium and, I replanted all my plants, LoL, IDK why I decided at that moment to restart my Cuba, may I am just masochistic or stupid, whatever, takes me like 7 months in making look Cuba like in the 1. How long u think will take me this time with a few pieces of Cuba?
I will update the s, may someone wants to see how Cuba grows, Something like the tropica videos but home cook and organic, just joking.

Image 1 . Before replanting

Image 2 , 1 week after replanting

Image 3, 1 month after the replanting, I think the Cuba looks healthier than before and , is bigger than how starts,
it will take at least two more months to have all my carpeting again. PD. I hate the camera of my cheap phone and now have point green algae in the silicon lol, I will see how to fix it.

Coradee

Giving this a bump up for you hope you get some responses today

smee82

It will depend on your light co2 and fert levels. Also the more you saved and planted the quicker it will grow in but I would give it at least a couple of months.

Roger121

lol I can't rewrite the fist message , lol I will continue here

4. 15 days after da 3 the Cuba grows more. And now I have a layer of algae, I think is green dot algae, may I should search some help to eradicate it.

Roger121

lol ya takes 3 months carpeting using Cuba last , may other people can do it in the half of time but IDK how is that possible lol , whatever, I start to fix my algae pest.

after 3 months I look my post and I made a bad translation in the title, lol, JesusChrist.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom